The '80s did it better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
    Theres supposed to be a large plastic clip on the lower steering column. Holds up the rear of the knee bolster.
    A clip or a screw? I know there's the screw type thing which goes into the steering column(which I have) and then a bracket type thing on the center console which it no longer reaches.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Originally posted by PFCRayB View Post
      HI FRIEND!!! this better be at h20...BECAUSE MY CAR WILL FINILY BE DONE...after 3 years of no e30...
      Yes! Absolutely I will.

Not sure how much it will be driven around though, I'll pretty much be leaving from there to go to school so I can't afford tickets for the ridiculous things they normally ticket people for...

Go here be happy!

Comment

Originally posted by FunfGan View Post
        A clip or a screw? I know there's the screw type thing which goes into the steering column(which I have) and then a bracket type thing on the center console which it no longer reaches.

Its like a giant paper clip.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408300746.776696.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	107.9 KB
ID:	7168993

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
        DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Not sure I would even use "refreshed" on that engine, why is their stickers on the card panels?
          ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
          ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
          ~ '87 535
          ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
          ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post

ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
            Where does one get this sticker?

Comment

Originally posted by anabolice30 View Post
              Where does one get this sticker?
              I did a reverse search on the image:

Here you go

Store:http://knightmares.bigcartel.com/

IG:http://www.enjoygram.com/knxghtz

but for that decal you should contact them
              89' 325i DD/project
              86 325e rust bucket/future race car

"Just because you go fast in a straight line doesn't mean you go fast in corners"

Comment

Originally posted by F34R View Post
                Not sure I would even use "refreshed" on that engine, why is their stickers on the card panels?
                I'm not sure what to make of the first part you said?

As for the stickers I'm not really sure, I think they crawled out of the mailbox and stuck themselves down there ;-)

I'll refrain from being an ass and correcting your grammar :)

Go here be happy!

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
                  Its like a giant paper clip.

[ATTACH]87755[/ATTACH]
                  Ah that one! Yeah, even with that my big, clumsy feet got stuck on it.

Go here be happy!

Comment

Car looks good! So are you driving to h20 or riding with a friend? Also, will you be bringing some Bootytheif stickers :p

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

Originally posted by FunfGan View Post
                      I'm not sure what to make of the first part you said?

As for the stickers I'm not really sure, I think they crawled out of the mailbox and stuck themselves down there ;-)

I'll refrain from being an ass and correcting your grammar :)
                      I completely missed read that you're going to refresh it, I thought it was already refreshed. I was not trying to be an ass, was just stating that it looked really dirty.

Everyone messes up a bit of grammar now and then, it is not a graded forum, carry on 5.slow ;D
                      ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                      ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                      ~ '87 535
                      ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                      ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by F34R View Post
                        I completely missed read that you're going to refresh it, I thought it was already refreshed. I was not trying to be an ass, was just stating that it looked really dirty.

Everyone messes up a bit of grammar now and then, it is not a graded forum, carry on 5.slow ;D
                        Haha oh ok, than yes, I understand you now It is very dirty on the outside.

Go here be happy!

Comment

Originally posted by AbsorbantNut View Post
                          Car looks good! So are you driving to h20 or riding with a friend? Also, will you be bringing some Bootytheif stickers :p
                          Thanks bud! I'm riding with a friend, I leave for school the week after H2oi and I don't have the money for the stupid tickets they're going to be giving everyone. And sure will!

Go here be happy!

Comment

Alright, nothing major, and I'm off to school again in a few days so this will be the last update for a while.

Lowered the car down a bit, road around like that for a month or so, but as I'm still waiting on the Koni's to be rebuilt, the Bilstiens had about 1/4" of travel until bottoming themselves out(metal, not bumpstop).

Looked cool, broke my lip and felt good to throw some sparks again.

Aaaaand raised back up.

Got a Jaffster shift knob from a friend, and installed the second Corbeau. I don't know why they always look such a funky color in pictures, they are black haha.

This car see's many 5 hours trips to and from Pittsburgh, and on my last time coming home some dirt or something fell off the Semi- Truck in front of me and apparently shattered my driver's headlight lens :( I have some clear packing tape over it until I have the funds to replace it.

Got some foglights from a friend, need to create some simple brackets, I'll also be converting them to HID as well. These will be mounted much like the OEM ones underneath the bumper.

Currently now figuring out a solution to my header to oil filter/ oil cooler lines. I picked up a smaller filter used on the M10, and some heat resistant tape sheets. We'll see whatelse I can manage...

Go here be happy!

Comment

Brother you can flip the oil filter housing around 180. That's if you don't have an ac condenser in the way.

Comment

Working...
                              X