Building my self a E30 truck

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DER E30
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30
    I vote to make it a trophy e30 truck
    This!
    The epicness would ensue!

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    I vote to make it a trophy e30 truck

    Leave a comment:


  • Nick_S
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn
    You should lift it
    This.

    You going to weld up the rear doors to the quarter panels?

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    You should lift it

    Leave a comment:


  • TheRealE30kidd
    replied
    ugh.. well about a month ago we had a lil fire action in the ignition. pin 7 burned all the way back to the fuse box. So I havent messed with it much for a bit the day it happened I used it to pick up over a cord of wood super use full.





    Leave a comment:


  • Andy.B
    replied
    Any progress?

    Leave a comment:


  • TheRealE30kidd
    replied









    The current state. shes coming along.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by rzerob
    Updates?

    Right I wanna see MOAARRRR


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • TheRealE30kidd
    replied
    Yes actually, Just replaced the Head with a proper I head and she is on the road and running. The previous owner put a E cam and valve springs in a I casting. Thats why the top end wasnt getting oil. I have the rear bed almost all sealed up. I can take pics tomorrow.

    I have a big problem with the rear lighting.

    When I was cutting up the truck bed I cut the the tail light loom of wires. I wired them back last night and I still have no lights to the rear. There was one wire left over it was a Green wire with red. 1987 325i 4 door and my rear tail lights, brake lights and turn signals aren't working checked all fuses and they are fine. Not sure whats going on.

    Leave a comment:


  • rzerob
    replied
    Updates?

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    planning to move the battery to the front?

    Leave a comment:


  • Andy.B
    replied
    Looks awesome. I can't wait to see this get finished.

    Leave a comment:


  • TheRealE30kidd
    replied
    So ive made a bit of progress. I have both bed sides welded in and I added a support tubes that run from the b pillar to the back of of the car adds alot of needed support.













    Today ill be going around doing a million spot welds.
    Last edited by TheRealE30kidd; 08-03-2014, 07:53 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • econti
    replied
    this really is something special

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Just keeps getting better

    Leave a comment:

Working...