Slammin's circle jerk....it's dyno'd!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Don't want to overwhelm you guys.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr. Burns
    replied
    Leaps and bounds!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    I put the hood on.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30
    i bet haha
    Yeah....I'll have to make a little thread-a-doodly-dooo on this. It's great.

    I've become a master diesel tech in the past three days.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Loool....yeah, I'm trying to fix dad's 524td.....not even mine. It's turning into a real shit show.
    i bet haha

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30
    cmonnnnnn pls? We shouldnt of had that talk about diesels haha
    Loool....yeah, I'm trying to fix dad's 524td.....not even mine. It's turning into a real shit show.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    I told you guys.....no burnouts.

    This thing is about #s now.

    ....and I've been in the land of no spark plugs the past weeks.....

    cmonnnnnn pls? We shouldnt of had that talk about diesels haha

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30
    had shift knob for a few days now and no burn out.... Slammin Im disappointed in whats become of you... Anyways.......














    Burn out?
    I told you guys.....no burnouts.

    This thing is about #s now.

    ....and I've been in the land of no spark plugs the past weeks.....

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    had shift knob for a few days now and no burn out.... Slammin Im disappointed in whats become of you... Anyways.......














    Burn out?

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by digger
    any room for headers ?
    Ehhh.....I don't think I'd want to try.

    I already can't fit the right side mani in unless I lift up that side of the engine....and the left side....have to remove the lower steering column to get it in there....it's a struggle.

    But note, those #s were put down with open downpipes.....and no o2 sensors.....a good exhaust will help get closer to my goal anyways.

    Leave a comment:


  • digger
    replied
    any room for headers ?

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by ST1G
    Is that enough to make a burnout? Now that you know what gear you're in.
    I need to install my cooling fan pls.

    Don't want to burn up.

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28

    I'm thinking, with the #s I put down....300whp with just stock bolt ons (t-body, early intake, etc), cam timing adjustments, and a chip is attainable.
    Is that enough to make a burnout? Now that you know what gear you're in.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by sticksdaman
    Any pics/ details of your cooling setup? How'd you route the upper coolant hose and coolant res?
    I used a rad from a 524td, mostly because the upper hose inlet is at an angle into the bay, instead of pointing straight out. Tilted the oil filter over and made a bracket to hold it. The top hose goes into an inline radiator cap, then it's a couple bends I "custom" made from bits of hose I had. The reservoir is non-pressurized. This way I could put it anywhere.

    Originally posted by Good & Tight
    needs turbo....
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30
    ^ what he said
    Eaton pls....

    Originally posted by digger
    how many more fasts can be had from a stock m6x?
    I'm thinking, with the #s I put down....300whp with just stock bolt ons (t-body, early intake, etc), cam timing adjustments, and a chip is attainable.

    Leave a comment:


  • digger
    replied
    how many more fasts can be had from a stock m6x?

    Leave a comment:

Working...