Slammin's circle jerk....it's dyno'd!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    ^ what he said

    Leave a comment:


  • Good & Tight
    replied
    needs turbo....

    Leave a comment:


  • sticksdaman
    replied
    Any pics/ details of your cooling setup? How'd you route the upper coolant hose and coolant res?

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Have to know what gear is in before burnouts pls....

    Leave a comment:


  • delamaize
    replied
    Originally posted by stonea
    This.

    No Balls. :D

    Leave a comment:


  • stonea
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Slammin, can you help me out with the search keywords? I can't seem to find your video.





    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    yeah those peaks are weird, has to be an ignition or o2 related issue id say.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied





    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Probably the no o2 sensors.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    I should have remembered the sheet. It's got some odd little peaks. Thought the clutch or the wheels were slipping.....but it peaks, then keeps going up.

    Leave a comment:


  • JGood
    replied
    Most m60's are around 250-260 from what I've seen. Most m60's also have at least 1 vacuum leak haha. I think a proper running m60 in good tune should be 260-270. Dudmd on bf.c did 266whp prior to his custom tune, then ran 276 with the tune.

    Almost sounds like there's a flat spot shortly after starting the run, at 3500 or so?

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by JGood
    Did you get a print out? Healthy peak numbers for an m60, curious to see the curves!
    Yeah, I got the print out but forgot to get a pic.

    I was thinking it'd be more in the 250 range. It doesn't even have the velocity stack intake mani on it. ECU is stock from a 740i.

    The curves are....interesting. I'll remember to get the sheet tonight.

    Leave a comment:


  • JGood
    replied
    Did you get a print out? Healthy peak numbers for an m60, curious to see the curves!

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Ran the car on a dyno Saturday.



    268hp, 276ft/lbs at the rear wheels.

    No exhaust, no o2 sensors.

    Fuck burnouts.
    Last edited by slammin.e28; 08-31-2015, 05:40 AM.

    Leave a comment:

Working...