So I found a PP that works. Early e39 one. Bolts right up. No BS self adjusting....but maybe I want that adjusting PP.....
However, my pedal is right close to the floor for engagement. Fuk. It does release, but is low.
Making my exhaust.
Also fucking heaters hoses kicking my ass.
Slammin's circle jerk....it's dyno'd!!
Collapse
X
-
Please god, explain this shit. I'm not far from starting my swap, and I don't wanna deal with figuring this shit out.Leave a comment:
-
Nope, I was ignorant to this until now.
I was going to try it on the rack and see if the thing releases when I depress the clutch, if so, I'll leave it. If not, engine comes out, trans comes off, and I reset it. Found a throwing star, friend at the dealer has one.Leave a comment:
-
Did you use the big triangle tool thing to reset the pressure plate SAC mechanism?Leave a comment:
-
Used clutch (don't judge me pls)
Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkLeave a comment:
-
-
Tawlk to me....is this self adjusting clutch really hosed if installed without the tool?Leave a comment:
-
I like this thread, i'll have to keep it in mind when I start my m62 swap.Leave a comment:
-
Hang on guys.....have to get my shaft made pls.
Then shift linkage.
But I've got to pull the trans one more time.....Leave a comment:
-
holy shnikes... you kinda finished it. I'll be waiting for the burnout picsLeave a comment:
-
Building driveshaft as we speak.
I'm gonna have to drop my trans, again, fawking self adjusting clutches.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: