Slammin's circle jerk....it's dyno'd!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • slammin.e28
    replied
    So I found a PP that works. Early e39 one. Bolts right up. No BS self adjusting....but maybe I want that adjusting PP.....

    However, my pedal is right close to the floor for engagement. Fuk. It does release, but is low.

    Making my exhaust.

    Also fucking heaters hoses kicking my ass.

    Leave a comment:


  • delamaize
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Nope, I was ignorant to this until now.

    I was going to try it on the rack and see if the thing releases when I depress the clutch, if so, I'll leave it. If not, engine comes out, trans comes off, and I reset it. Found a throwing star, friend at the dealer has one.
    Please god, explain this shit. I'm not far from starting my swap, and I don't wanna deal with figuring this shit out.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Nope, I was ignorant to this until now.

    I was going to try it on the rack and see if the thing releases when I depress the clutch, if so, I'll leave it. If not, engine comes out, trans comes off, and I reset it. Found a throwing star, friend at the dealer has one.

    Leave a comment:


  • dirty30
    replied
    Did you use the big triangle tool thing to reset the pressure plate SAC mechanism?

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Used clutch (don't judge me pls)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • dirty30
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Tawlk to me....is this self adjusting clutch really hosed if installed without the tool?
    Was it a new clutch? If so Did you release the ninja star before you tightened the pressure plate bolts?

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Tawlk to me....is this self adjusting clutch really hosed if installed without the tool?

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    I like this thread, i'll have to keep it in mind when I start my m62 swap.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Hang on guys.....have to get my shaft made pls.

    Then shift linkage.

    But I've got to pull the trans one more time.....

    Leave a comment:


  • rcsoundn1
    replied
    burn out or get out

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    holy shnikes... you kinda finished it. I'll be waiting for the burnout pics

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Building driveshaft as we speak.

    I'm gonna have to drop my trans, again, fawking self adjusting clutches.

    Leave a comment:


  • dirty30
    replied
    da fuq

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Trying pls.

    I'm at real work.

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Originally posted by dirty30
    nice! Now get back to work

    Leave a comment:

Working...