Slammin's circle jerk....it's dyno'd!!
Collapse
X
-
-
-
Its all good, theres someone else on here that makes them, I was using that as an excuse to check out your car collection, lolLeave a comment:
-
Man, these were such a pain to make. I still haven't made the passenger side....and need to trim and massage these so they fit better. Gonna be the only set I make probably....
I love fabricating and I hate fabricating. Mostly because I have to do most everything totally by hand....no CNC thing-a-ma-bobs here.Leave a comment:
-
I'll be in the harrisonburg area next weekend, and I'm in need of e30 to e36 adapter brackets......Leave a comment:
-
Last night I swapped the subframe.
No more cut springs and missing shocks....now Konis and Eibachs.
Now I have brakes....well....parking brakes.....so pushing this thing is less sketchy.
Dumbass me forgot to order subframe bushings so I'll have that to do sometime. Bright side is the parking brake is fucking perfect.....and I get to use the fucking awesome legit subframe bushing tool. Subframe bushings in-and-out 20 minutes TOPS.Leave a comment:
-
-

So I accident this.
...but I got a set of Konis and Eibachs out of it...and some other bits.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: