Slammin's circle jerk....it's dyno'd!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • McGyver
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    I'd make sure to get a diesel touring if I got an e30T.

    ....I'll admit....they are growing on me....except those damn tail lamps.
    You'll have one one day.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by McGyver
    Unless it's an m20 TOURING!!!!!!
    I'd make sure to get a diesel touring if I got an e30T.

    ....I'll admit....they are growing on me....except those damn tail lamps.

    Leave a comment:


  • McGyver
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    This thread is not about a M20.

    Nor will it ever be.
    Unless it's an m20 TOURING!!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    This thread is not about a M20.

    Nor will it ever be.

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Originally posted by ironfreak
    m20s rule.
    qft

    Leave a comment:


  • IronFreak
    replied
    M20s Rule.



    That is all.

    Leave a comment:


  • stonea
    replied
    Its all good, theres someone else on here that makes them, I was using that as an excuse to check out your car collection, lol

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Man, these were such a pain to make. I still haven't made the passenger side....and need to trim and massage these so they fit better. Gonna be the only set I make probably....

    I love fabricating and I hate fabricating. Mostly because I have to do most everything totally by hand....no CNC thing-a-ma-bobs here.

    Leave a comment:


  • stonea
    replied
    I'll be in the harrisonburg area next weekend, and I'm in need of e30 to e36 adapter brackets......

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Last night I swapped the subframe.

    No more cut springs and missing shocks....now Konis and Eibachs.

    Now I have brakes....well....parking brakes.....so pushing this thing is less sketchy.

    Dumbass me forgot to order subframe bushings so I'll have that to do sometime. Bright side is the parking brake is fucking perfect.....and I get to use the fucking awesome legit subframe bushing tool. Subframe bushings in-and-out 20 minutes TOPS.

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Some epic progress in this thread thus far.:ST1G:

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Ahh okay

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30
    Wait wuh?
    Rusty car. Mine needed suspensions since someone cut the springs....

    So payment for parting it I get the Konis and Eibachs....and some other random trim bits.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Wait wuh?

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied


    So I accident this.

    ...but I got a set of Konis and Eibachs out of it...and some other bits.

    Leave a comment:

Working...