Slammin's circle jerk....it's dyno'd!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by ST1G
    Are these adaptors for the e30 or the e28????
    E30....we're keeping this thread for the e30 from now on.

    E28 is still waiting.

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    .SRSLY.

    It's snowing here. Nothing will be done for a while.

    Going to take out these adapters, make some final improvements, copy, paint and mount the seats for gud. Have to figure out the wiring for the heaters/power...but it'll be baller.
    Are these adaptors for the e30 or the e28????

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    .SRSLY.

    It's snowing here. Nothing will be done for a while.

    Going to take out these adapters, make some final improvements, copy, paint and mount the seats for gud. Have to figure out the wiring for the heaters/power...but it'll be baller.

    Leave a comment:


  • brshelton
    replied
    Fucking asshole and their seatbelts.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Ya, these things look like shit. I can do better. I'm going to fool around with these some more, pretty them up. They're never gonna be seen anyways. Passenger side will be nicer since I know what/how I wanna do them.

    Also going to have to put out a WTB for e30 sedan front seatbelts and left B pillar trim. Someone cut the belts and broke da trim pls.
    paint em black youll never see them

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Ya, these things look like shit. I can do better. I'm going to fool around with these some more, pretty them up. They're never gonna be seen anyways. Passenger side will be nicer since I know what/how I wanna do them.

    Also going to have to put out a WTB for e30 sedan front seatbelts and left B pillar trim. Someone cut the belts and broke da trim pls.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    things are happening. I like your sig true words from god him self

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Currently making seat brackets for E36M3/4 seats into e30.

    BACK ON TRACK

    Last edited by slammin.e28; 02-13-2015, 04:54 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Again no pics....but my E34 alternator took a shit Wed night. Ended up driving it as far as I could towards home. Eventually it was to the point where running the headlights would cause the engine to cut off.

    FAK.

    So I left it, got rescued by the trusty Discovery. Went back last night and towed the car home with the Discovery.

    ....and ripped the Volvo lip off the car getting it on/off the dolly.

    That is all.

    No pics because phone died as I used the flashlight on it because my normal flashlight died.

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Actually IDK WTF is going on here.

    Should I make a diesel thread?
    No... This thread is gold.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    IDK man, this is a circle jerky cluster fawk.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Actually IDK WTF is going on here.

    Should I make a diesel thread?
    please do im rather confused. Mutch head scratching

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Actually IDK WTF is going on here.

    Should I make a diesel thread?

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Right like wtf is going on in here thought this was a slick top e30 build

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Just to make sure I understand correctly, this is now a 5er build thread right?

    Leave a comment:

Working...