Slammin's circle jerk....it's dyno'd!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • slammin.e28
    replied
    3:15 open that went into my wagon because wagon had a 4:10 open and I DD it 80 miles a day, lol. DAT MPG waffleswaffleswaffles.

    Leave a comment:


  • brshelton
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28



    I got done with this, then pushed the e30 in, but only after doing a buttload of work to the e46. Vanos, valve cover gasket, DISA, oil change, cabin and air filters.

    Was going to cut the core support out of the e30 but ran out of time. Maybe next weekend. Planning on picking up a 325i to part out....and keep the suspension.
    I have some buyers for LSDs. LMK whats in it.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by brshelton
    thats a lie.



    I got done with this, then pushed the e30 in, but only after doing a buttload of work to the e46. Vanos, valve cover gasket, DISA, oil change, cabin and air filters.

    Was going to cut the core support out of the e30 but ran out of time. Maybe next weekend. Planning on picking up a 325i to part out....and keep the suspension.

    Leave a comment:


  • brshelton
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Looool.

    I'm tearing apart a 530 right now....time to go home. Roads are icy. Maybe get some progress on the e30 tomorrow.
    thats a lie.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Looool.

    I'm tearing apart a 530 right now....time to go home. Roads are icy. Maybe get some progress on the e30 tomorrow.

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn
    blunt wants in on the action...


    This gif is ageless.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Damn Steve how do you get your hand to move so fast.

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    blunt wants in on the action...


    Leave a comment:


  • TimeMachinE30
    replied
    All this AW. If anyone has an AW trunk lid and plastic bumpers, LMK.

    Carry on.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by PimpinWalrus
    iirc the guy I got those wheels from has the other wheels. I can do some digging around if you are fo serious
    Yeah man. I actually kinda like the look. Think thet'd be rad painted a dark red with the car slammed.

    Leave a comment:


  • PimpinWalrus
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Love it. Wish I could get my hands on two more to match.
    iirc the guy I got those wheels from has the other wheels. I can do some digging around if you are fo serious

    Leave a comment:


  • Chinampa
    replied
    We already tried to figure out what they were, no luck :l
    They seem to be some weird gold flake color underneath the john deere paint though.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Love it. Wish I could get my hands on two more to match.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chinampa
    replied
    you're welcome btw, i did that paint job on the wheels all by myself

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by ST1G
    If you go 5x120 you can run some Range Rover wheels.
    I want some Mondials....but they are all 18" IIRC.

    Leave a comment:

Working...