Slammin's circle jerk....it's dyno'd!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Get to work stig haha. This gon be good lol

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by ST1G
    Please do. I've got my photo-shopping-skills ready.
    Stole this one off the Google machine from a FS ad here somewhere....

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    I'll run out and get a nice side shot to work with.....
    Please do. I've got my photo-shopping-skills ready.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    I'll run out and get a nice side shot to work with.....

    Edit: The parts Jetta we have is too close to the car now. Fak.
    Last edited by slammin.e28; 09-29-2014, 07:35 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    If only I had the means to p chop. Stiggy come through for us haha

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by ST1G
    Get a new top but make sure it's like a sea foam green color.

    Or blood red.


    or shit brown.


    Black is over rated.
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30
    Get an orange top haha
    I sense a p-choping-ing about to happen.....

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30
    That blows how'd that happen? Personally I'd buy a new top just cause I can't shit like that. If It can sit indoors then get it doing but outs first.
    Yeah, it's sitting outside my work. Can't park it inside since it's a busy indie shop. :/ No cover either. It's in the city, so some homie will inevitable steal the cover to garnish his stolen Caprice Classic. It isn't uncommon for tops to get cut.....I'm on the fence about removing the stereo for the time being.

    Do need a hardtop....but they aren't in the price bracket I want to spend....unless I can find one that costs ~ the same as a new soft top and refinish it.

    *wink wink*

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Get an orange top haha

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Get a new top but make sure it's like a sea foam green color.

    Or blood red.


    or shit brown.


    Black is over rated.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    That blows how'd that happen? Personally I'd buy a new top just cause I can't shit like that. If It can sit indoors then get it doing but outs first.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Whelp.....rear window cracked....bit time.

    FUCK

    #vertproblems.

    With cold weather on the way, and more rain.....to buy a new top or not? I have a spare frame, so the car wouldn't be totally unprotected while it get's replaced.....but it would setback the whole getting it running for burnouts thing....

    For now I did the packing tape fix. Fuuuuuu.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by ST1G
    Nice dad jeans.
    Hey man, if the jeans fit!

    I just wish I could drive my car and take cool pictures like you.

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Nice dad jeans.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Booster out. PS res out. Charcoal can out. God this bay is dirty.



    Pedal switch on the bracket. Will probably take it off and paint it, but I'm doing this in my limited time after work, max of 1hr a day.



    Marked the bracket for trimming for the throttle cable. Now, do I merely shave some off, or cut the entire 9mm part out? Figure I'll see when I install and go from there.



    ...and this morning I marked the throttle bracket for cutting.



    Small victories. Small victories.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30
    Going with a e36 rack? I would since your in there
    Going to go with Z4 rack and notch the pan. For now I'll be able to roll the car around, but still install the pedals.

    Originally posted by rzerob
    Why swap the steering column? What are the benefits? I ask because I am about to scrap my parts car and it has a non air bag steering column. And my one E30 is an air bag car so it might behoove me to do this swap.
    I'd keep the non-airbag column. Sell it to someone doing the Wilwood pedals on an airbag car.

    Leave a comment:

Working...