Turbo M10 Build Thread, Running MS1 3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thebutterson View Post
    Can you post a picture of the back of your coil mount and how its mounted to the valve cover?
    It is welded on.
    Soon to be turbo'd M10. Safari Beige Goodness :devil::devil:

(00=[][]=00)

Comment

It should be easy to finance a build like this when you steal money from your fellow R3V members. I've heard its good practice to sell people parts that you never ship and then refuse to refund their money.

Comment

Originally posted by LegoTheBimmer View Post
        Just a quick non-visual update. The Bimmer should (Needs) to be completed and up and running within the next-month as I plan to drive it from Kansas to Washington State.
        For the picnic?
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by thebutterson View Post
          It should be easy to finance a build like this when you steal money from your fellow R3V members. I've heard its good practice to sell people parts that you never ship and then refuse to refund their money.
          Maybe he is planning on delivering the parts in person
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Update on the build.. My ECU got fried so i shipped it out to get professionally built and modded for LS coils. Redoing some wiring and getting the engine bay cleaned up. id give it a couple weeks to see her running. one can hope.

(00=[][]=00)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	11657518_963038087052663_997896581_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	110.1 KB
ID:	7177449

Current picture of the engine bay.

(00=[][]=00)

Comment

Also forgot to add: We used universal coolant hoses so we could re-route the thermostat so there would be enough room for a air filter. Also made it so there will be no contact with the fan during driving. other thing is i got a downpipe made and installed. i could be missing something but i am not sure. ill keep this updated.

(00=[][]=00)

Comment

Update: Havent been working on it lately due to school, But i got the MS In my glove box now all wired up, it has power. I also put my fuse block in the glove box and grounds for them. In the process of wiring up the fuel pump relay( tried using the stock setup with the MS wire to it but didnt work well) Im trying to make the harness cleaner aswell. I have the intercooler piping done, and the catch can relocated. Took my IAC "Adapter plate" to my metals class in school and i am having a block off plate made with the correct threads for my IAT Sensor. If any opinions let me know!

(00=[][]=00)

Comment

Working...
                  X