Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• semaj4712
    replied
    Updates will be coming soon, I finally picked up a job again after freelancing for the last year and a half, which means steady income and I can afford car parts again, so updates will be coming soon.

Leave a comment:

• N2MYE30
    replied
    Originally posted by 4Running Daily View Post
    Update?

Leave a comment:

• 4Running Daily
    replied
    Update?

Leave a comment:

• semaj4712
    replied
    yes the front of that bike is from a GSXR

Sorry guys, not really any updates at the moment, been beyond slammed with work, but going to be getting in it some more soon

Leave a comment:

• efficient
    replied
    What a cool motorcycle. Looks fast.

Leave a comment:

• TroyShark
    replied
    Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post

So now I am just finishing up on a buddies frankensteined brat bike, gpz 550, I had helped him out on a few things on it about a year ago but we never got around to getting it to run so now we added a muffler and swapped some mechanical pickups for an ignitor-less ignition and just needs to be fined tuned and its done, then I can get some more done on the 02
    Is that front from a gsxr?

Leave a comment:

• N2MYE30
    replied
    I just went thru this whole thread and there is ALOT of cool stuff going on. Bravo! In for more builds...especially the 02!

Leave a comment:

• efficient
    replied
    You have a nice garage, good luck on finding another job.

Leave a comment:

• semaj4712
    replied
    Originally posted by SkiFree View Post
    Looks like some good progress. That manikin looks excited to see your wheels.

I'm curious how the seats will look when you're finished.
    I keep going back and fourth on the seats, my fat ass doesnt fit in them really so I am going to hold off on choosing between seats until the time comes that I need to make brackets and then see if I have lost weight or gained it. Either way I will get them redone and if they dont go in this I may just sell them.

Leave a comment:

• SkiFree
    replied
    Looks like some good progress. That manikin looks excited to see your wheels.

I'm curious how the seats will look when you're finished.

Leave a comment:

• semaj4712
    replied
    Semaj4712 - 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread

Oh yea and I almost forgot my wife and I built this bitchin gopro mount for that wagon and got some great shots from the pomona swap meet a few weeks agohttps://vimeo.com/136991444

Leave a comment:

• semaj4712
    replied
    Its not much progress but the trans tunnel shape is finally done, theres a few seems that need to be finished up getting welded but one more day on it and I should be finished and onto other parts of the car

progress is stupid slow because a few months ago I was laid off from my full time job, I work in the entertainment industry so the good news is I can do what I was doing freelance and from home, but I have to work twice as much to make the same amount of money all though thats finally starting to change which is nice.

I initially took a break to make another one of my slammed wagons

Then I pulled my garage apart to try and squeeze more shit in it

And then I started making these really great cup holders out of old soda crates

The only thing that takes forever is manually drilling out all the pilot holes for the stitching

I also picked up some bbs rms for the jetta that may or may not end up on the 02

After refinishing them with polished lips and gold centers

Also with the wheels i got the motor and trans mounts powder-coated black

So now I am just finishing up on a buddies frankensteined brat bike, gpz 550, I had helped him out on a few things on it about a year ago but we never got around to getting it to run so now we added a muffler and swapped some mechanical pickups for an ignitor-less ignition and just needs to be fined tuned and its done, then I can get some more done on the 02

Leave a comment:

• AdOz
    replied
    I've just had a flick through! It's looking good so far the engine will look awesome!
    Looking forward to seeing progress on this!

Leave a comment:

• obes
    replied
    goodness :)

Leave a comment:

• semaj4712
    replied
    Not really, been working on some side things for the last week or so, and getting my Jetta back on the road. I hope to have some updates this weekend though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X