Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Lmao so I wasn't the only one that started looking after I saw that thread. If I hadn't just bought a 2002 I'd think about on of these. Can't wait to see what you do with her should be good

Leave a comment:

• Andy.B
    replied
    Sub'd

Leave a comment:

• Ether-D
    replied
    Originally posted by ksjdan View Post
    Man you need some round up for your back yard. Getting rashes just looking at the pics. Ha

Leave a comment:

• ksjdan
    replied
    Man you need some round up for your back yard. Getting rashes just looking at the pics. Ha

Leave a comment:

• Ether-D
    replied
    Originally posted by rcsoundn1 View Post
    WATS with the BMW in the back is what we need to know!!!!
    One is my 327s cabrio, and the other is the 335ss project car. I got stalled on the 335ss, so naturally the solution is to buy another project, right? Riiiiight.

Leave a comment:

• varg
    replied
    Oh no, it's NA.
    M44 bad, V8 good!

Leave a comment:

• CorvallisBMW
    replied
    Cool, sub'd

Leave a comment:

• ksjdan
    replied
    Originally posted by Ether-D View Post
    Like, this exact car? Or just some 944. Cause if you know this particular car, I'd like to know anything you can tell me about it. Some redneck that's even (waaaaay) more riggy than me, has had his way with it for a while. Not the guy I bought it from, but the guy before him, or the guy before him, or the one before that…
    Just 944s in general. You hate it, but you kind of want one at the same time. Kind of like e60 m5s.

Leave a comment:

• King Mufasa
    replied
    Cool car man, Ls that bitch!!

Leave a comment:

• rcsoundn1
    replied
    WATS with the BMW in the back is what we need to know!!!!

Leave a comment:

• BMWManiac
    replied
    Subscribed....older brother had one after he wrecked his 924 on the autobahn due to black ice...wanted to sell it me for $1 at age 16 and of course, the parents veto'd it...sometimes I think I should have restored one instead of the e30, but oh well...I love these cars!

Leave a comment:

• Ether-D
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    renegade makes the kit, but Im sure you will make it in your backyard
    Yeah, it's $2000 for the kit, plus motor and everything else. I figure I'll just fix the motor that's in it, then do stuff to it. "Shhhhh…just let this happen…"

Leave a comment:

• Ether-D
    replied
    Originally posted by ksjdan View Post
    I always hated this car. Still do. Tho I did come real close to buying it a few times.
    Like, this exact car? Or just some 944. Cause if you know this particular car, I'd like to know anything you can tell me about it. Some redneck that's even (waaaaay) more riggy than me, has had his way with it for a while. Not the guy I bought it from, but the guy before him, or the guy before him, or the one before that…

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
    Ahem. LS Swap. Ahem.
    renegade makes the kit, but Im sure you will make it in your backyard

Leave a comment:

• ksjdan
    replied
    I always hated this car. Still do. Tho I did come real close to buying it a few times.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X