E30 M3 Sedan Build : The Car That Never Was

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
    Which pieces are you needing to fabricate? I am still waiting on backordered inner fender wells for mine.
    The rear C-pillars. It's the only thing I don't have. I'm not really surprised it isn't stocked anywhere...because honestly, who would really need them?
    1985 325e Sedan, 1986 325e Sedan, 2006 BMW X5, 2012 M3 Sedan, 2013 135is, 2017 M3 Sedan ZCP Competition

Comment

Another one, Danish build again? Very talented !!! I like it without spoiler too, this is also do not have the slanted pillar C (E30M3), and Long Beach Blue Metallic (new M2 paint color)
      Steve • Toronto
      1991 318is • Brillantrot
      Build Thread

Comment

I actually saw that one the other day, but didn't really like the color or how they didn't do the trunk or C Pillar.
        1985 325e Sedan, 1986 325e Sedan, 2006 BMW X5, 2012 M3 Sedan, 2013 135is, 2017 M3 Sedan ZCP Competition

Comment

They delaminate and people are scared to reupholster or glue them back.
          "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
          88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
          89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
          91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

More parts came! Updated page 1.

Comment

Updated!

Comment

Looks like a great project. Have you considered getting the C-Pillar in CF? This guy was selling them on S14.net:
                http://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah220/bmwzimzimer2/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-02-02%2013.03.13_zps6vslyrn2.jpg (http://s1381.photobucket.com/user/bmwzimzimer2/media/M

Comment

Originally posted by chucko View Post
                  Looks like a great project. Have you considered getting the C-Pillar in CF? This guy was selling them on S14.net:
                  https://s14net.vbulletin.net/forum/s...3-c-pillar-kit
                  I have a metal one currently, but it's somewhat twisted. Not totally sure if the bodyshop can make it work. I reached out to that guy, but his phone seems to be cut off and the facebook link is dead. I'll see if he replies to the PM. Thanks for the info!

Comment

Originally posted by Downeaster1 View Post
                    I have a metal one currently, but it's somewhat twisted. Not totally sure if the bodyshop can make it work. I reached out to that guy, but his phone seems to be cut off and the facebook link is dead. I'll see if he replies to the PM. Thanks for the info!
                    Apparently, in another thread, he mentioned that CATUNED will be the US distributors for his parts. You may want to try contacting them as well:

you live in the usa and want one CATUNED will be stocking these in the next 2 months as I am now supplying him as my sol distribution point

Comment

The blue one looks all wrong without the proper C Pillar. Anyway, curious to see how this goes! Henna would definitely be an awesome color to go with - is the S14 you ordered in good working order?

1991 325i
                      flickr
                      @sambhaskins

Comment

I love sedans and this looks so sweet. I'm definitely gonna follow and see how it ends up. Good luck with your build.

Comment

Originally posted by chucko View Post
                          Apparently, in another thread, he mentioned that CATUNED will be the US distributors for his parts. You may want to try contacting them as well:

you live in the usa and want one CATUNED will be stocking these in the next 2 months as I am now supplying him as my sol distribution point

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...hlight=CATUNED
                          You, sir, are a life saver. I'm basically calling them off the hook to locate a backup. Thank you for the info!

Originally posted by sam_ View Post
                          The blue one looks all wrong without the proper C Pillar. Anyway, curious to see how this goes! Henna would definitely be an awesome color to go with - is the S14 you ordered in good working order?
                          It does. That rear lines basically complete the car. The S14 looks physically intact, but I haven't done a compression test on it yet - I've been tied up with work. That'll be the next thing to do.

Comment

Someone on the R3vlimited facebook page just posted a rear M3 bumper. $200, located in Livermore, CA.

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
                            Transaction feedback
                            - jpod999

Comment

Sub'd!

Any up dates?
                              Projects Hartge,Alpina & AC Schnitzer Builds.http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=280601
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=227993
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=289362

DSC04926 by Raul Salinas, on FlickrDSC03413 by Raul Salinas, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by e30m3s54turbo View Post
                                Sub'd!

Any up dates?
                                Thanks bud!
                                Updated the first page with some info!

Comment

Working...
                                X