Clear All

Congrats on the mag spread! That is awesome

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Originally posted by moatilliatta View Post
      Waiting on dyno numbers.
      And sound clips!

Comment

All my best to you and your old man. Good to see the car is still around.
        ADAMS Autosport

Comment

Right on!

Met some of the writers for the mag when they came state-side and did the feature on the Condor GRM car and Good & Tight's turbo m30, those poor Brits were melting in the Florida sun lol.
          john@m20guru.com
          Links:
          Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

I am pretty fired up to have found this thread today. I am building a very similar setup with my Touring, and I am in the final stages of engine bay planning before painting and dropping in the motor. I am thankful I found the details about the hoses from your cylinder head to the heater core, as I to am going to run ITBs and I would rather have this all piped correctly vs having to figure it out in a few months time. I am curious if you remember what coolant hose worked. Was is just a parts store find? Or were you able to specifically locate the right connection based on another model of car. Your knowledge may save me some time.

Thank you for the information thus far!

Comment

This might be one of my favorite R3v threads. Just read through this over the last couple days.

Any updates? Summer months are here, maybe there's some news! Would love to hear about what changed over the last year!
              Flickr

Comment

dyno and sound?
                -E30 323i 1983
                -Honda CB250n 1980

sigpic

Comment

Any new news on this build?

88' Seta 2.7i Zinno

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...430-my-88-seta

Comment

Raxe last activity was 02-07-2021. Someone needs to email him for us haha
                    Flickr

Comment

Working...
                    X