No announcement yet.

Melon's E30 Build.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Needs larger tires or more low, car looks phenomenal otherwise. Amazing transformation brother

Comment

Originally posted by Staszek View Post
      Looking good! Post some videos of it driving!
      I need a GoPro!
      I do things.

Comment

Originally posted by Jokester View Post
        Needs larger tires or more low, car looks phenomenal otherwise. Amazing transformation brother
        Thanks man.
        I'm keeping it where it is for header clearance.
        They do look good with zero gap tho
        Last edited by Melon; 02-16-2019, 05:36 PM.
        I do things.

Comment

Huge milestone! Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by mike.bmw View Post
            Huge milestone! Congrats!
            Thanks!
            I do things.

Comment

Originally posted by Melon View Post

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
              Your car looks superb. Lotsa work here. To me, perhaps 16" style 5's or Euroweaves/Ronals (I want to see more tire) but no lower is most classy — but I do think your wheels fit & compliment the unique color. In any case! looking great, man. :applause:
              Last edited by phillipj; 02-16-2019, 05:55 PM.
              1990 BMW 325iC Triple Black Hard Top, Self-Wrenched, Original Owner Family

Comment

I originally was going to keep with the 15's hence the uuc kit.
                But then the ARC-8 group buy happened and I jumped on it.

16's would look great, and I'm always open to a new pair of shoes. I'll keep.yoir suggestions in mind! Thanks.
                I do things.

Comment

Looks phenomenal!
                  I agree with others considering the retro color, early body, and euro bits that some 15's with phat tires would look superb too! It doesn't take away from the amazing quality though :p

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

The 17" Apex wheels, chrome bumper, and no drop dont mix, no cohesive flow. Some 15" Ronals and a HR sport drop would work...maybe race if youre so inclined. But I like your general direction.

Comment

Are the front and rear wheels different colors?

Comment

car looks absolutely spectacular!
                        Build Thread: Ryan's Hennarot 318is
                        COTM Aug 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Jokester View Post
                          Are the front and rear wheels different colors?
                          Good eye.

They are, that's just brake dust from. The DTC-30 pads after 50ish miles.

You should see it now after 125, whole wheel.is covered, as is the side of the car. I think I'll switch to HP+
                          I do things.

Comment

I'm limited on what 15's I can put on the car, have to clear the BBK. I was thinking the D-Force wheels that UUC sells, bit I've heard they don't clear the calipers without spacers, and that's a no from me dawg.

I'll look into it tho, the wheels are cheap and depends on what I can find in a 205/50/15, which is still a popular size.

Not going lower on the suspension.
                            I think it looks great, and I already have one car that scrapes everywhere. I built this car to drive, that means mountain roads with potholes, branches, and steep crests, as well as the suburban jungle with ridiculous speedbumps.
                            I do things.

Comment

Originally posted by Melon View Post
                              I'm limited on what 15's I can put on the car, have to clear the BBK. I was thinking the D-Force wheels that UUC sells, bit I've heard they don't clear the calipers without spacers, and that's a no from me dawg.

I'll look into it tho, the wheels are cheap and depends on what I can find in a 205/50/15, which is still a popular size.

Not going lower on the suspension.
                              I think it looks great, and I already have one car that scrapes everywhere. I built this car to drive, that means mountain roads with potholes, branches, and steep crests, as well as the suburban jungle with ridiculous speedbumps.
                              Go style 5 16"
                              Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Originally posted by Staszek View Post
                                Go style 5 16"
                                215/45/16?

Seems to be a lot in those sizes.
                                I do things.

Comment

Working...
                                X