No announcement yet.

Big Al's Revenge: an OEM+, MTech1 325e restoration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excited to see this at The Vintage! More so Clarion! Safe Travels!

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
    @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Originally posted by mike.bmw
      Awesome work! I'm heading to Asheville on Thursday. Will be there until the following Wednesday! :-)
      Nice! Should have plenty of time for some great drives. I may have to hire your kiddos for a photo shoot if you're bringing them along!

Originally posted by burkey001
      nice floor mats! it all looks great
      Thanks man, yours is coming along nicely as well

Originally posted by moatilliatta
      Excited to see this at The Vintage! More so Clarion! Safe Travels!
      Same! Glad you got a practice run in May
      '86 325e Zinnoberrot /// '02 325ci Schwarz II /// '18 M4 Azurite Black Metallic ///

Albie325 Build Thread | Albie325 COTM Jan 2021

Comment

Did you get your revenge?

@Zakspeed_US

Comment

I don't think there is enough words to describe your attention to detail and to the level of skill you have , completely blown away, you and Jordan are on another level and inspire us the other guys to be better . What do you do for a living if I may ask.

Comment

Originally posted by moatilliatta
            Did you get your revenge?
            Ha well I think by the looks I get driving around lately I'd say so. Hope you've been well Zac

Originally posted by Mkcustoms88
            I don't think there is enough words to describe your attention to detail and to the level of skill you have , completely blown away, you and Jordan are on another level and inspire us the other guys to be better . What do you do for a living if I may ask.
            I'm actually a Physician Assistant specializing in cardiothoracic surgery. Very different than the car world in a lot of ways, however I have found so many similarities between the two as well. If you think of the cardiovascular system as basically a big pump with some hoses, almost like the cooling system or power steering system on the car, the similarities between the two are pretty crazy.

Thanks for the kind words, I had so much fun doing this project that I'm kind of bummed I don't have much left to do on it.

Sorry I've been so late with the replies, am in the process of moving back home to CT and packing up all the cars and garages. Hoping to be a lot more present here post-move
            '86 325e Zinnoberrot /// '02 325ci Schwarz II /// '18 M4 Azurite Black Metallic ///

Albie325 Build Thread | Albie325 COTM Jan 2021

Comment

Looking forward to more action!

@Zakspeed_US

Comment

This is a great thread, looooots of good info. So much that I've read through the whole thing at least three times now, great job.

Comment

Working...
                X