Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removed most of the tint on the back windows over the weekend.

Comment

i am in the same stage right now.

i parked my E30 for the winter last weekend, it was painfull.

almost cried see it sitting in the Garage on my way to school this Morning :(
      Originally posted by e30e
      lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

I showed my son how to install some nice used cross-drilled rotors on his sweet 325i. New pads, winter snow tires and wheels....bottlecaps ftw!
        Attached Files
        "I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death."
        -Patrick Henry, n.d.

Comment

shadowline goodness.
          -Paolo
          1986 325e RIP.
          1989 525i
          1986 635CSI

Comment

I think I finally got the convertible all sealed up and not leaking, thanks to a bit of help from the shop foreman at the local dealership (guy knows his shit backwards and forwards).

Also re-hung the exhaust on the coupe and threw on some tips from a Cooper S to cover up the nasty things that were there.

Comment

Put a pair of 6.5s up front on the sedan. They mounted right in without modification :D
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

got a drivers side door brake from the local pick n pull, cleaned it up, and installed it. hooray for no more pain in the ass door always closing when you don't want it to.
                | '89 M3 | '93 M5 | '03 X5 4.6is | '03 325i | '87 190e 2.3-16 |

Comment

Pieced together a euro obc. Just need to put it in now. Over the weekend I cleaned off the rest of the old shit tint, installed my houndstooth rear "door" cards, and started work on my driver side seat rebuild. I also installed a US ellipsoid on the passenger side and euro grill on the driver side. Need to find the rest of the parts so my front can be complete.

Comment

Today I switched out headlight bucket assemblies from my 92 3181 cabby to my 91 325i dd. The cabby will be getting US ellipsoids, if I can get the severe pitting off the lenses. Also worked to get my fogs back up and working, repaired two corroded wires then I ran out of time.
                    "I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death."
                    -Patrick Henry, n.d.

Comment

put in a much better shape 2.93LSD, bolted up the newly repaired exhaust with an extra hanger, swapped in a better ICV, new pass. side tail light seal, tied back the wires for the replacement cruise control servo, cleaned the crap out of the trunk and interior...

...found out the speed sensor in the new LSD doesnt work. will replace that in a bit. lol

Comment

treated the convertible's top with the BMW water repellent kit, I hope it works.

Comment

went for a quick spin with the top down during lunch, have to take advantage of dry sunny days

this past weekend put in a new heatercore,thermostat, etc, oil change, bottlecpas with winter tires, ( already miss my basketweaves) treated the top ( did a thread on top experiments) and yanked out the bosch plugs and put in ngk, cleaned up the wiring form cop conversion

Comment

^ link to that thread?

Comment

Today I dyed my carpet Black (first coat) and mocked up my seats and consule.

It needs another coat me thinks.

I hope you like :D

Comment

Ipod input to head unit
                                Small box + amp in trunk
                                One more coat of Doc Bailey's Leather Black on seats
                                2 coats of Collinite on exterior for Winter protection
                                New steering coupler
                                OEM M3 front bushings
                                Alignment
                                Dinan big bore throttle body

Very happy.
                                Chris | Debut Thread | Night Shots | Snow Shots |Youtube |60-130 |IP S52 91 325is

Comment

Working...
                                X