Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tried to take it for a wash, got stuck in my driveway. I really feel bad for the thing, haven't been washed since October.and it's covered in salt and mud. god i hate Snow.

i could see the rust bubbels foaming already.
    Originally posted by e30e
    lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

Replaced my HVAC panel for a better one. What a pain in the ass, That is the one design on the car with a what the hell were they thinking?
      1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
      You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Pulled the block and tranny out
        Originally posted by napabavarian View Post
        Wrong end of the state...
        I has a spare motor

89 325i S50/ZF E36 M3/TI 5lug Style 32s

My feedback Thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=219113

Comment

Put a new trunkliner in.
          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Is there a DYI to take out the carpet?

Comment

have an m42

-removed throttle body heater
              -refreshed air hoses
              -relocated ICV
              -new thermometer
              -flushed system
              -dropped lower oil pan to check for bolts
              ----!!!! stripped two lower oil pan bolts > will helicoil but should be fine
              -changed oil

good stuff.
              2008 335i - n54b30
              1991 318i - m52b28
              1994 fzj80 - LAND CRUSHER

Comment

Well not to my e30 but kind of helped out jpslick pull out his motor and tranny. I will be posting pics if he doesn't although he didn't take the obligatory inside the engine bay pic cause of the rain.
                Originally posted by csermonet47
                Vlad, you are handling this quite unprofessionally.

Also, you are a cock with tacky taste.

That is all.

Comment

Figured out why my wideband signal was reading backwards in TunerStudio... Prepped her for a drive tomorrow!

Turbo M20, MSnS, 38lb, 3" no cat, RPI 12.2", ATS DTC, 240whp/240wtq, Lmnop. www.DonsGarage.net

Comment

Came to my senses and removed the IS front lip for winter.
                    Chris | Debut Thread | Night Shots | Snow Shots |Youtube |60-130 |IP S52 91 325is

Comment

Originally posted by TheRooster View Post
                      Is there a DYI to take out the carpet?

Pretty simple really, once you remove the seats, dash, HVAC unit, console, several interior panels, takes about 2 seconds, although those steps will take you an entire day...

This place is like catholic school, 2/3 of the students smoke weed on a daily basis, but the faculty seems to convince the outside world that drugs are just in the other schools, the resident pot dealer thinks he's cool because he has the originality to call anyone he doesn't like a homosexual, and most of the little children follow him like sheep, then there's the few with brains, you hardly ever hear from them, perhaps don't even know they exist, but they get all the sh!t done.

Comment

We went out to lunch...

1984 Hennarot 325e - 1990 Brillantrot M3 - 1938 Buick Special Business Coupe

Comment

Got in the car this morning, plopped down on the seat, and found myself staring at the roof. The driver's seatback is broken. If I hadn't just installed a new clutch/flywheel and transmission, I'd find it funny, but instead I'm starting to get the sense that it's going to be one thing after another with this car. :(

edit -

E30 M3 seats acquired.
                          Last edited by C-T; 01-20-2010, 08:15 AM.
                          Chris | Debut Thread | Night Shots | Snow Shots |Youtube |60-130 |IP S52 91 325is

Comment

hooked up a wire under the dash.

Then I had a nice cold beer..........fuck, it's warm.
                            Last edited by GANSTA; 01-24-2010, 09:51 PM.

Comment

my car has been in storage since December. checked on the battery tender.

Comment

watched it turn 150k adn gave it a wedgie

wedgie cup holder, works great

Comment

Working...
                                X