X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

changed a hose that was leaking coolant

Comment

I picked up my ///M3 after rims repair, rim polish, full paint job, cf redone, etc. Been gone for a few months. Ready for sigfest. Ill post pics in a few.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
      1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
      1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Drove to the property management office to pay rent and my roommate to the grocery store... I know exciting..
        :: PNW Crew ::
        '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
          I picked up my ///M3 after rims repair, rim polish, full paint job, cf redone, etc. Been gone for a few months. Ready for sigfest. Ill post pics in a few.

Mariano

Holy shit!

Comment

Grinded second while down shifting. :tear: it was bad. I think i tried to put it in middle of 2nd and 4th. I need new bushings...

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
            @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Replaced the bulb in the OBC, re-bled the cooling system, fixed my turn signals, and broke the throttle cable on the way home.
              Joe Funk -- Portland Oregon
              That Guy.
              03 X5. 3 liter obviously.

Comment

Flogged the piss out of that bitch this evening.

We seem to be getting blessed with more and more decent weather, so I'm driving it as much as I can before the cover goes on.

Comment

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post

Mariano
                  is sigfest in norcal again this year?
                  IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

cleaned the library of misc papers out of my map pockets. Finally tested my sunroof drains and found out they are not leaking. The search for the leak continues.... new supects are the sidewindows and trunk seal. Rear windshield leak unlikely.....
                    1987 325is - sold
                    2001 330i - New DD

Comment

filled the tank for the first time in a week of driving. noticed gas went up 10 cents in one week.. sucks.. also decided i will remove the shitty tenting and pulled a small piece off.

Comment

Pulled the gauge cluster out and all apart chasing a wire and other stuff to measure some specific resistances I need, and fucked up the speedometer. I managed to tweak off the needle, and when I put it back in, it doesnt want to stay. I got it to go back in, but doesnt turn quite right. To add insult to injury, I looked back at what I needed to do, and I shouldnt have had to remove the cluster at all to begin with! Not a good day.

Comment

Itd be nice to see you fucks come down here for a change.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                          1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                          1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Went to go visit it @the paint shop & took pics of progress.

Rey:-D
                            "Simply because you can breathe doesn't mean you're ALIVE or that you really LIVE...." - Rise Against

Comment

what are you using inplace of the BMW gasket between the front bumper and car?

Comment

I installed euro grilles today:

'91 318is - OBD-II S52 swapped - E30 M3 5-lug - 5x120 BBS RC090 (E39 Style 5) - TCK D/A coilovers 550/700 [SOLD]
                                '87 535i - Vacuum brake conversion [SOLD]
                                '93 525iT - 5-speed swap - 320k and counting
                                '09 328xi - 6-speed

Comment

Working...
                                X