Leave a comment:

• ak-
    replied
    Uh okay, so where is your build thread?

Amazing!

Leave a comment:

• burkey001
    replied
    Also made a rubber isolated carbon plate to mount electronics to!
    M800, (wooden) PDM15 and SKM

Good times :)

and tidied up the remote primer plumbing. Some temporary Speedflow in there until the Goodridge XF arrives

and wideband sensors installed..

getting close to making noise again...

Leave a comment:

• burkey001
    replied
    Spent a bit of time organising this part of the engine bay. It is now quite cluttered with many things not OE supplied

Also been making some bulkhead connector flanges and such for the various autosport connectors passing between engine bay and passenger compartment.

Also got my button pad mounted to the steering wheel and mounted the Penny & Giles TPS sensor to the accelerator pedal for DBW. Painful thing to assemble...

the things you can achieve with a few days off work!

Leave a comment:

• rzerob
    replied
    I welded the broken part of my passenger seat and then finished reupholstering it. And installed them in the car.

Leave a comment:

• 88BlackS-ETA
    replied
    Found out my battery is completely dead after sitting for a month..Opps. Also has a long slow cranking start when cold.

Leave a comment:

• jdt10768
    replied
    Tried unsuccessfully to fill a windshield rock ding using a 3M kit - waste of money and time. I returned the used kit for refund, no questions asked

Leave a comment:

• burkey001
    replied
    wow that looks fabulous, well done

Leave a comment:

• badwella
    replied
    I reinstalled my refreshed motor back into my shaved and tucked engine bay. Going to do the wiring harness modifications this week.

Leave a comment:

• rzerob
    replied
    Originally posted by Toodaloo View Post
    Those look great! Can I ask what kit you used?
    Thank you. I had John at www.ninestitch.com make me a set. I had him make me a rear bolster for my Recaro Lx drivers seat and these are the first full set I have got from him. But I will definitely be buying from him in the future. Because I am very happy with the results. I also bought a boot set(shift and e-brake) off of him as well.

Staszek got his from John as well. http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=362018&page=7 He also had John install them. They are good quality and price. Check out his website.

Leave a comment:

• biodose
    replied
    Dropped in my M30 with my father in law and had a coupe drinks in the process.

Leave a comment:

• crzylildude
    replied
    Went grafitti hunting….
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Toodaloo
    replied
    Originally posted by rzerob View Post
    Finished the driver side seat. And install the heated seats heating elements. One down one to go.

Those look great! Can I ask what kit you used?

Leave a comment:

• Eufonik
    replied

Went shooting earlier today with the homies. Here's an iPhone snap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• rzerob
    replied
    Finished the driver side seat. And install the heated seats heating elements. One down one to go.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X