No announcement yet.

Full Build Thread - '94 E30 saloon racer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great project, ditch the ugly front and rear bumpers and it'll be fantastic!
    -Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Tom944 View Post

It are the Superlites, it's the race kit from Lee. We'll never be at the nordschleiffe with the whole Tüv BS. But Spa maybe sometime this year :).
      Tom, is your car properly registered in the netherlands? From what i've seen at the ring this year (been up there for 4 weekends now) they are mostly turning away red plated cars and cars that look very obviously thrown together.

I think most of it has been internet hype. Hopefully this scared away some of the crap that was coming in from other countries (england, belgium, poland, etc) but a well sorted car with a driver that minds his business shouldn't get a second glance from the marshals.
      My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
        Tom, is your car properly registered in the netherlands? From what i've seen at the ring this year (been up there for 4 weekends now) they are mostly turning away red plated cars and cars that look very obviously thrown together.

I think most of it has been internet hype. Hopefully this scared away some of the crap that was coming in from other countries (england, belgium, poland, etc) but a well sorted car with a driver that minds his business shouldn't get a second glance from the marshals.
        Actually it's not roadregistered. Always transport it on a trailer so no ringfahren for me unfortunately ;).
        E30 Euro-S50B30 Tracktoy
        E30 M20B25 Drifttoy

Comment

any updates? lol
          PSN ID: Yourself1

Comment

Working...
          X