Lightweight Track Toy

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2002maniac
    replied
    great project!!

    Leave a comment:


  • einstein57
    replied
    Originally posted by scobaru
    I like ur tow strap!
    +1. Love what your doing with the fenders. Instant m3 styling.

    Leave a comment:


  • BeirBrennerE30
    replied
    now THIS I am excited about... keep us posted

    Leave a comment:


  • blazing
    replied
    Originally posted by iflytii
    Also really anxious to see how the fender flares turn out!
    I too am anxious to see the fenders complete.
    This guy has some skills to say the least.

    Leave a comment:


  • iflytii
    replied
    Great project! I really like how you mounted the rear spoiler! I limited myself by mounting mine on the trunk and now wish I could get it further back... Also really anxious to see how the fender flares turn out!

    Leave a comment:


  • golde30
    replied
    cool. is this car going to be in Gonzo class?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ray Smoodiver
    replied
    Looking very good.

    Leave a comment:


  • scobaru
    replied
    I like ur tow strap!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jordan325iC
    replied
    Wow. I love the work. Very nice DIY project.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    That thing is fuckin sick!!

    I like it a lot. Where do you live exactly?


    E30Fiend

    Leave a comment:


  • Hartge_H27
    replied
    ^ he made it himself well at least the mount. good job that thing is sweet.

    Leave a comment:


  • One21Two
    replied
    Nice!!! what kind of rear spoiler is that?

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwpower
    replied
    Wow. Looks great!. Exactly what I'd like to do...

    Leave a comment:


  • belosic
    started a topic Lightweight Track Toy

    Lightweight Track Toy

    Hi all- I just wanted to introduce my project- I'm building an '87is into a trackday car, while trying to keep it street legal so I can drive it to and from the track. My goals for the project are safety and lightweight.

    I've made use of a good amount of composites so far, all hand-made in my garage. I've completed a carbon fiber roof, trunklid and hood, now I'm working on making some widebody fenders out of Kevlar.

    Feel free to check out my blog- www.projecte30.blogspot.com or www.projecte30.com.

    Thanks!
    J

Working...