Lightweight Track Toy
Collapse
X
-
-
-
Great project! I really like how you mounted the rear spoiler! I limited myself by mounting mine on the trunk and now wish I could get it further back... Also really anxious to see how the fender flares turn out!Leave a comment:
-
That thing is fuckin sick!!
I like it a lot. Where do you live exactly?
E30FiendLeave a comment:
-
^ he made it himself well at least the mount. good job that thing is sweet.Leave a comment:
-
Lightweight Track Toy
Hi all- I just wanted to introduce my project- I'm building an '87is into a trackday car, while trying to keep it street legal so I can drive it to and from the track. My goals for the project are safety and lightweight.
I've made use of a good amount of composites so far, all hand-made in my garage. I've completed a carbon fiber roof, trunklid and hood, now I'm working on making some widebody fenders out of Kevlar.
Feel free to check out my blog- www.projecte30.blogspot.com or www.projecte30.com.
Thanks!
J
Tags: None

Leave a comment: