This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jean View Post
    Hmmm, so the M-technic valance requires that you keep the old valance under it?!
    Yea unfortunately. The reason is because the regular valence holds the wings together. So there has to be a valence (euro or US) under the mtech spoiler. Eventually, i'll paint my old valence satin black so it's hidden behind it and un-noticeable.

Comment

Looks great Andrew. Good luck at Monterrey!

Comment

Originally posted by Japandrew73 View Post
        Yea unfortunately. The reason is because the regular valence holds the wings together. So there has to be a valence (euro or US) under the mtech spoiler. Eventually, i'll paint my old valence satin black so it's hidden behind it and un-noticeable.
        What are wings?

1992 BMW 325iC
        1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
        1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Its so beautiful I want to cry. Fantastic!

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
          What are wings?
          pic # 6 and 7

Comment

Awesome looking

7speedshop.com

Comment

Originally posted by cepa318is View Post
              Its so beautiful I want to cry. Fantastic!

pic # 6 and 7
              No no, sorry wings are your front fenders. Wings are a UK term. I just got into a habit of using UK terms like bonnet, boot, bulkhead (instead of firewall), etc.

Comment

Very Nice. Now if you can only keep the front from getting rock chips.
                Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
                http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Front fenders? The front early valance is 2 piece actually, so if all you need is the top part that's attached to the fenders you can still remove the valance then.
                  Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Originally posted by Jean View Post
                    Front fenders? The front early valance is 2 piece actually, so if all you need is the top part that's attached to the fenders you can still remove the valance then.
                    hmm... I think i get what you're saying. I'll check another time because I hate that you can see it through the oil cooler holes.

I got in the mail a few minutes ago a little bonus additive that's kind of cool. it's the OEM BMW First Aid Kit. There are a lot of knock-offs, but the real one has a roundel on it. The green cross on the front is period correct for early e30's.

What's inside

The manual

Notice even the manual has a roundel on the back

Here's my trunk tub until I got the first aid kit

With the first aid kit.

I think that's all that goes in the trunk tub. I put the BBS centercap wrench in the left spot, and there is still the right spot that doesn't have an identifiable object that I can think that could go in it, but for now it's "complete".

Comment

I cant wait to see this car in person!

Comment

damn i bet that car attracts 40 year old nerds like a ferrari attracts skanks

Comment

Originally posted by BustaRhymes325i View Post
                          damn i bet that car attracts 40 year old nerds like a ferrari attracts skanks

Comment

:rofl:

We need full shots with the valence dooooood

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerista View Post
                              :rofl:

We need full shots with the valence dooooood
                              what?

Comment

Full shots of your automobile with your newly painted M-Technic valence.

Comment

Working...
                                X