Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks amazing. You by far have one of the cleanest cars with the most attention to detail on the board. Good luck at the show tomorrow.

Comment

This project is really taking off. I love it, keep us informed as usual.
      1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
      You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Originally posted by BustaRhymes325i View Post
        damn i bet that car attracts 40 year old nerds like a ferrari attracts skanks
        Originally posted by e30e
        lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

What....

the......

fuuuuuuuuuuu!
          You're actually doing everything. like even the little window chrome things..
          dude i'm stoked and this car isnt even near me. I would love to see the results of a photoshoot. This is such great work and im glad you have a good cam to capture and share it all.. please keep up the good work

I shall now hop off your sack and continue on.

Comment

so i bought this NEW (no fuel has ever been put in it)
            [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]oem[/COLOR][/COLOR] bmw jerry can on ebay and the wife is less than pleased and i need the money.

BMW Emergency Fuel Gas Tank, brand new, which fits in the wheel well inside of the full size spare wheel (down to 15" in size), will fit many BMWs (E23, E24, E28, E30, E31, E32, E34, E36, E39, E46 and E65). This was a more common item in Europe but was much less common in the US as it was never offered here. This includes the fuel tank (which holds 9 liters or about 2.25 gallons), the spout and box which is everything you need. This is an authentic BMW part. Very easy to install and a great item to have in an emergency.

asking 155$ shipped (what i paid)

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

You need one of these to finish your uber-rare trunk..
            sigpic

Comment

^ Wow, you have so much cool stuff i've never seen before!! Oh and isnt your steering wheel on the wrong side??

Comment

well if you are british, then yes my steering wheel is on the wrong side hah. its left hand drive. as far as the emergency fuel can, i am very aware of it. the reason i dont have it yet is it only fits in the spare tire well with a wheel that is 15'' or larger. i have 14'' basketweaves so it wont fit.

Comment

Well it was just one of the things that popped into mind when i thought euro. Am i missing something?

Comment

no the british always claim that the rest of the world drives on the wrong side of the road. my car is just like all the others in america, And germany. left hand drive, driving on the right side of the road. your not missing anything

Comment

Monterey

Andrew,
                      Your car looks spectacular & your attention to detail is way up there. Your skills are much greater than your age would indicate. This car should earn you some hardware during the next three days - GL at Pebble Beach!!

Jack
                      [I

Comment

^^^ That's quite a compliment. And x2 to the luck at PB.

Comment

you should get a damn Clear bra on that car to maintain it's paint
                          [/url]

Team USA Wrestling 67KG
                          Team USA Wrestling Strength And Conditioning Coach

Comment

Originally posted by cactusjacks1 View Post
                            Andrew,
                            Your car looks spectacular & your attention to detail is way up there. Your skills are much greater than your age would indicate. This car should earn you some hardware during the next three days - GL at Pebble Beach!!

Jack
                            Thanks Jack i really appreciate it! It was good finally meeting you at Ron's. Your lead on the body shop made my mtech front spoiler possible, as you can see they do excellent work!

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                              ^^^ That's quite a compliment. And x2 to the luck at PB.
                              He's done quite a job with that car & it's not with unlimited funds - it's looking, learning & applying (plus I think he's got a photographic memory) with focus - he uses what he's learned from this & other boards where he's active. That is very refreshing!!
                              [I

Comment

more info on painter and what color exactly is your car?

Comment

Working...
                                X