• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post

is that jje30's UPS truck?

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by newman View Post
      I appreciate your effort, but can honestly say I hate absolutely everything about they way you're modifying your car...

hmm....

]Real sht

Comment

Originally posted by newman View Post
        I appreciate your effort, but can honestly say I hate absolutely everything about they way you're modifying your car...
        Nobody gives a fuck, fruitcake.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by E30Nova View Post
          The car has been totalled.

Due to steering geometry changes from notching the subframe and lowering the steering rack, Japandrew lost control of the car, not while turning, but while driving straight.

But not without overheating first.

Matt
          This true??? Thats quite a loss if it is... Sorry Drew, I really liked what you had done to the car
          e30sport.net
          '15 Porsche GT3 - 7-speed PDK - Daily Driver
          '86 325es - s54b32tu - 6-speed - Mtech 1
          '89 325is - m20b25 - 5-speed - Individual

Comment

I've confirmed it with a independent source.
            Originally posted by Matt-B
            hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by BeirBrennerE30 View Post
              This true??? Thats quite a loss if it is... Sorry Drew, I really liked what you had done to the car
              Not true. These dickheads just like to get under my skin. Project is most of the way finished, it will be at Bimmerfest and the san diego concours (ironically they are the 22, and 23rd of next month).

Comment

65k views and I cant see what the hell is going on with this car unless I fly to the west coast?

Come on Andrew, post up some updates.
                sigpic
                New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
                %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by Japandrew73 View Post
                  Not true. These dickheads just like to get under my skin. Project is most of the way finished, it will be at Bimmerfest and the san diego concours (ironically they are the 22, and 23rd of next month).
                  So we got meet the prolonged "Japandrew" at Bimmerfest?

Comment

it will be at Bimmerfest and the san diego concours (ironically they are the 22, and 23rd of next month).
                    Ironically? Do you mean inconveniently? Maybe coincidentally? Where's the irony? Irony would be you going for your first test drive and yelling out the window "See guys, it's fine!!! I told those R3V ass-holes it would be fine!!!!" And then crashing into a telephone pole.
                    Last edited by george graves; 04-22-2010, 10:18 PM.
                    Originally posted by Matt-B
                    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

I really can't believe this douchebag, I thought the build was fuckin sweet at first with all the attention to detail, but as soon as he got to the motor swap part and started contradicting himself time and time again it just got me pissed. I ran outside and slaughtered the neighbors dog out of anger.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil View Post
                        65k views and I cant see what the hell is going on with this car unless I fly to the west coast?

Come on Andrew, post up some updates.
                        With a crowd like this? Fuck no

Comment

Originally posted by Japandrew73 View Post
                          With a crowd like this? Fuck no

Thats too bad, I really loved your attention to detail when it came to the car's cosmetics.

And Im a sucker for Mtech-1 kits.

89 325i Alpine White

Comment

You're weak.
                            Originally posted by z31maniac
                            I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Originally posted by SaskE30 View Post
                              Thats too bad, I really loved your attention to detail when it came to the car's cosmetics.

And Im a sucker for Mtech-1 kits.
                              Word come on man black e30s are the best and you have like the cleanest one on here. your car is the shit.

just laugh at these fools, they just love fucking with you....

]Real sht

Comment

Originally posted by bp9129 View Post
                                Word come on man black e30s are the best and you have like the cleanest one on here. your car is the shit.

just laugh at these fools, they just love fucking with you....
                                Real shit right here.

Comment

Working...
                                X