Comment

Coming along nicely!
      '88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

tis build is so dope :)

keep it up
        AW 89' 325i Vert - SOLD

Comment

Cleaned up the rear fog light wiring and bought a few goodies to help with the rear euro bumper instal (in case some of you didn't know I scrapped together the money and bought it, will get here monday). The caps and washers will cover up the many holes in the rear from the previous diving board bumpers. I also got the official BMW Intensive Cleaning Fluid. They actually don't make Intensive Cleaning Fluid anymore they only make Windshield Fluid with Antifreeze, so I got that and put it in.

New connector on top and old connector on bottom

They all fit in the plug housing nicely

and just like factory

More updates to come throughout the week... none of which are the euro bumper, but are fun little surprises

Comment

Originally posted by e30frosh View Post
            Tidy glove box, but I see no flashlight.
            This is for you e30frosh

Current glovebox with manuals and oem cigarette lighter converter.. thingy...

replaced with Glovebox torch

This was a cool little upgrade I saw a bunch of cars at the BMWCCA Clean Car Contest I went to had. This gets bonus points towards the glovebox (even though i got full points for mine) and it looks cool and is handy at night!

Envious Surprise coming soon. I'll save the news for when it arrives. (it's not the bumper)

Comment

amazing thread
              A++++++++++++++++++++ for you
              cant wait for the next update

e24 e9 e30
              IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

instead of using the black caps to cover the holes, have you thought of just using body filler and paint the areas, being that your car is black and its pretty discernable from the bottom (ha, thats what she said) me think no one would notice....arguably itd be cleaner.....and more euro ;)

Comment

Originally posted by raafhimself View Post
                  instead of using the black caps to cover the holes, have you thought of just using body filler and paint the areas, being that your car is black and its pretty discernable from the bottom (ha, thats what she said) me think no one would notice....arguably itd be cleaner.....and more euro ;)
                  Haha love those kind of jokes. "The Office" lives off of them.
                  I did consider that before the washers and the way TDE30 did it, but since I already have the hardware, I'm going to try it and if it looks like shit then I'm doing body filler and getting a rattle-can of Schwarz from BMW and going over the rear valence.

My wallet really took a beating today... :( Necessary for the euro bumper instal though. As nice as my bumper will be, it unfortunately did not come with the end caps for the trim. These are almost impossible to find used (I don't know why) and very expensive new, however new was best to match the rest of the trim on the bumper.

The special surprise is going to be put on hold for a week or two until I heal my wallet.
                  Last edited by Japandrew73; 05-30-2009, 08:25 AM.

Comment

^Could you please take some pictures at additional angles?

Comment

shit! i just threw a set of those in the trash the other day.

Originally posted by vlad
                      Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe318is View Post
                        shit! i just threw a set of those in the trash the other day.
                        how can you be sure? i can hardly recognize what they are with such shitty pictures

Comment

Originally posted by gazellebeigem3 View Post
                          how can you be sure? i can hardly recognize what they are with such shitty pictures
                          wait, are you being serious? I took those pics at almost every angle. What angle do you need?

Comment

ISO left

Originally posted by vlad
                            Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

ummm lulz
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gazellebeigem3 View Post
                                Pictures re-taken and posted for your viewing pleasure

Comment

Working...
                                X