Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really can't understand all this antagonism being directed towards the guy. If he makes a balls of the transplant then so be it - at least he's tried.

I have enjoyed reading all the progress to date anyway!
    1990 Diamond Black E30 320i Touring
    1994 Jet Black E36 320i

Comment

Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil View Post
      pics of mom or ban.
      Levent likes moms :(

PS - Dont worry about all these haters. I'm sure most of their social activity happens in Farbin's poo hole anyways.
      ;)
      Last edited by scabzzzz; 10-09-2009, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe318is View Post
        hes got a kid....
        yes sir. proof positive that i have had intercourse with at least one woman at least one time.

Comment

Well an unexpected item came in the mail today. About 8 weeks ago (before I started the engine swap project) I bought a Bavaria Cassette II Radio. It's in mint condition and just needed some cleaning. I thought the guy ripped me off but it came by boat I bet, that's the reason why it took so long.

It just needs a little cleaning.

Unfortunately the radio wasn't included with any pigtails but when the engine project is over i'll take a trip down to the stereo store.

Once the knobs come off, the each individual piece comes off easily for cleaning.

All assembled and clean. It will sit in my room until the engine project is done. I can't afford to spend any time or money on the radio installation while I have so much more work to be doing.

Somewhat hard to see, but this is an early e30 brochure. The Bavaria Cassette 1 radio has a picture that looks like mine, but it describes Bavaria Cassette II which is the one I have. You can tell it's an e30 brochure by the cassette holder at the bottom of the right page

And what could I be doing here...
          Last edited by Japandrew73; 10-09-2009, 07:53 PM.

Comment

copyright infringement?
            Originally posted by Simon S
            When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

Originally posted by Mtriple View Post
              copyright infringement?

1987 PRO-3 car /1990 325is (2.7i Concours)

Comment

Jesus, tell me you won't be the fucktard rolling around with "Alpina" slapped on the side of your car in size 12 Times New Roman font.
                - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
                E36 325i sedan
                E30 325i sedan
                Volvo 945T

Comment

Originally posted by TDE30 View Post
                  Jesus, tell me you won't be the fucktard rolling around with "Alpina" slapped on the side of your car in size 12 Times New Roman font.
                  Ok, i'll tell you. No.

Comment

Originally posted by Jparkr View Post
                    Me too.

Comment

errrr...I don't think that cassette radio is from an e30. That thing looks straight out of 1972, way too old for an e30. Also, the cassette holder isn't an e30 one. You've got an e12 or Bavaria catalog or something there.

Comment

^ +1

That cannot be out of an e30. The e21 had a more modern looking radio.

Comment

I have the same brochure. I cant remeber the date but they are in it.

1992 BMW 325iC
                          1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                          1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

euroooooo

Originally posted by vlad
                            Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

Wow...I'm surprised that radio was in an e30. I stand corrected.

Comment

That radio is sweet. Are you running a analog clock or an obc?
                                Originally posted by LJ851
                                I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X