• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post

lol
    It's like it's 2010 all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by jjjjj View Post

This idea, paired with 2Man's suggestions of adding in some of the other generations of 3 series could really be a solid pitch. Then again, the photo issue being "complicated" keeps out a certain dimwit type that clogs up other sites.
      what was my suggestion? I talk a lot... I already forgot lol
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave View Post

What would bringing other generations of cars in do to help the core E30 users of the forum? There are already E28, E34, and E30 M3 specific forums, all of which are completely dead.
        True, but people who posted and the cars they drive aren't all dead. They've either moved to other sites, stoped using the forums, and I'd assume a small percentage no longer own the cars. I think it could have the potential to grow the active user base for the site as a whole. Not just same age BMWs as the E30, but later generations, too. With more users from other generations hanging out on here, their usage and exploration within the site as a whole could grow R3V. More users, like the ones driving newer 3er's, might be a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post

It's like it's 2010 all over again.
          ...It is!

If there ever were to be an EV section tho, I would be firing off my these two words off frequently

GAY

RETARDED

Also, speaking of retards- if we ever introduced an E9X section.... oh boy.... That would most definitely be the "short bus" section.

Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Also, speaking of retards- if we ever introduced an E9X section.... oh boy.... That would most definitely be the "short bus" section.
            yep, full of 320s with m performance grills, tricolors and bro spoilers moaning about their sticky grab handles and faulty door lock actuators

yeh I have some post bmw employment things im working through lol
            Boris - 89 E30 325i
            84- E30 323i

Comment

Actually we're starting an EV section
              Simon
              Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

Well, good, not that I especially want an EV30, but it is another potential way to go fast.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	163
Size:	141.0 KB
ID:	10094617​

​

Comment

its too easy with you guys.

Elon + Tesla & E30 EV conversions... all coming soon to r3v 2024
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:

Comment

Should be exciting.. I can't wait to shit post heh heh heh

Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Should be exciting.. I can't wait to shit post heh heh heh
                        Well, that's a good enough reason to have that section.

Comment

awww I was looking forward to this. R3V has always been good at discovering what the e30 chassis is capable of, and often ahead of the curve. Now that used electric car parts are becoming more plentiful I can see homebuilt conversions being less expensive. I have a few VW id3 batteries saved for a possible future conversion.

Comment

Originally posted by Victell View Post

awww I was looking forward to this. R3V has always been good at discovering what the e30 chassis is capable of, and often ahead of the curve. Now that used electric car parts are becoming more plentiful I can see homebuilt conversions being less expensive. I have a few VW id3 batteries saved for a possible future conversion.
                            You should, since Jon Volk sold his "tesla_bimmer" and has an i8 now someone needs to carry that torch.
                            Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Victell View Post

Dont forget that this guy in Latvia was building some wild E30 into an EV monster... that man is Mate Rimac
                              Simon
                              Current Cars:

Comment

EVs are going to save the world AND r3v

Comment

Working...
                                X