I’m bored. Click on my poll

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MrBurgundy
    replied
    Rob is the only right answer.

    A close second is dump that piece of shit w201. Get a late model 4 door e30 and put an s52 in it or buy one that's already been swapped.

    Infinitely better than any w201. 4 doors for kids, s52 reliability, s52 power, looks better, ect ect.

    Just get a turn key swapped e30 and stop punishing yourself lol

    Porsches are cool, but the community is the fuckin worst. The cars are good, but IDK, it takes a very specific 911 to scratch the itch, unlike an e30, you can with much less effort and money, make it into what you're looking for.

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    started a poll I’m bored. Click on my poll

    I’m bored. Click on my poll

    35
    E30, and please keep it
    57.14%
    20
    W201 16v and be a good Dad
    28.57%
    10
    Screw the family, buy the Porsche
    14.29%
    5
    Hi Everyone! Idle mind and a car that won’t idle… or run… so I’m wondering what R3V thinks.

    Do I :

    (1) Sell the stupid Benz and buy an E30. This is R3V , so I need to buy and keep an E30 again, right?.

    (2) The Benz is close, keep going!.. Show what I can do with that chassis and have a good family car to take the kids to Cars & Coffee in

    (3) Be selfish and spend too much money on an old Porsche and spend even more to make it good.

    Please add comments, let’s have fun
Working...