I’m bored. Click on my poll

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MrBurgundy
    replied
    Originally posted by roguetoaster
    C36 AMG, failing that, an IS300.
    Those are too sensible for him.

    He needs something half done w no title and more problems than a bitch w daddy issues

    Leave a comment:


  • roguetoaster
    replied
    C36 AMG, failing that, an IS300.

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by e30m3s54turbo
    I would W201 16v.
    I would order the Evo II kit for it.
    it would look sick!!!!
    I prefer the Evo 1 kit, but this 16valve is going away... a w201 might find its way back into the garage... I just dont know anymore.

    What is becoming obvious is that a Porsche isn't the route. A 2 seater defeats the purpose of this whole thing... another E30 just isnt getting me excited so I think I need to try a new flavor.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30m3s54turbo
    replied
    I would W201 16v.
    I would order the Evo II kit for it.
    it would look sick!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • MrBurgundy
    replied
    crazy

    Bid for the chance to own a S54-Powered 1987 BMW 325e Sedan 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #167,176.

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    Buy it and extend the bumpers
    I need you to find me a S52 swapped Sedan

    Leave a comment:


  • MrBurgundy
    replied
    Buy it and extend the bumpers

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Just today, a friend messaged me and says "Know anyone who might want a 1987 535iS" ... why yes, yes I do


    Click image for larger version

Name:	6782433370563245479.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	194.1 KB
ID:	10142650 Click image for larger version

Name:	95405628567366517.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	188.9 KB
ID:	10142651
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • McGyver
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn
    E28 remains at a distance... I dont want to deal with smogging a M30 and there are no 524TD to use the loophole...

    Serious question, how much does a 325i Vert weigh because according to the interweb they seem to be much heavier than expected!
    An m30b34 with piano top pistons makes a little more power than an m30b35 and looks stock. Just saying....

    Leave a comment:


  • MrBurgundy
    replied
    Too much

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    E28 remains at a distance... I dont want to deal with smogging a M30 and there are no 524TD to use the loophole...

    Serious question, how much does a 325i Vert weigh because according to the interweb they seem to be much heavier than expected!

    Leave a comment:


  • roguetoaster
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn
    Guys... I need y'all to adjust for inflation. The cars are around for TWO years now, not ONE

    E36 M3 is a car I havent considered, but I've always admired the E28 from a distance
    An E28 with a steering rack conversion and an M30 would be awesome.

    Leave a comment:


  • McGyver
    replied
    Originally posted by !RocknE30!
    I agree that I would get it running...and then sell it and get an E30.
    This is the correct answer. No one wants to pay anything for a car they have to tow home. Get the benz running and then dump it for cash. Then waste the cash on an overpriced e30 before its even more overpriced. I'm sure the W201 will get more expensive in the future, but not nearly as fast as an e30 will go up.

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Guys... I need y'all to adjust for inflation. The cars are around for TWO years now, not ONE

    E36 M3 is a car I havent considered, but I've always admired the E28 from a distance

    Leave a comment:


  • OSAH racing
    replied
    4 doors, back seat, German, reliable if maintained, fun and somewhat valuable = E36 M3. Not a 4 door but a good back seat kind of. 1980 Alfa Romeo GTV-6 are a good time. Drove one with a 3.0 swap and that sound was, well like a Farrari.

    Leave a comment:

Working...