I’m bored. Click on my poll

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • roguetoaster
    replied
    I'm close to buying a sailboat, I closed on the 35' slip I bought 2 weeks ago. Most likely candidate to fill that listed waterfront property is an '83 S2 8.5. So, that's a 28' sloop to you folks.

    Fun fact, it originally came with a BMW marine engine, which is actually in a museum now, because no one has ever seen one IRL.

    Whatever boat I buy I'll throw that r3v sticker on it. But I'm not sailing to LA for it.

    I might ride my K1200 across country for fun however. It is a highway beast, when it works, and it legitimately hits 150mph.

    I'd 100% be down for a cross-country sticker relay if we could work that. Have to get the few r3v people together in meat space.

    Leave a comment:


  • McGyver
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn
    Come to LA and get it.
    I'm actually going to be in LA next week, so I guess I'll come pick for him.

    Leave a comment:


  • MrBurgundy
    replied
    He can sail here

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn

    -$0001 McGyver
    -$5,750 RogueToaster
    -$6,250 MrBurgundy
    -$8,000 Northern
    -$9,750 DEV0E30
    -$12,250 OSAH Racing​
    Price is Right rules, means closing to final bid without going over... do we use the Boujie final price which includes auction fees or not?

    Final Bid = $5,900
    Final Bid plus Auction Fee = $6,195

    and that means roguetoaster gets a sticker. Come to LA and get it.

    I'll suggest coming at the end of October for the SoCal Vintage Car show on Saturday, followed by the Best of France & Italy on Sunday at the same park.

    Note: If you feel you've been cheated because it didnt get up past your guess, you should've spent a few minutes posting in the auction about how cool I am, how cool my YouTube channel is, or maybe even what a great head of hair I have to help the bidding... you only have yourself to blame. Now we both get to cry together.

    Leave a comment:


  • MrBurgundy
    replied
    Yo where the hell are my decals

    Leave a comment:


  • roguetoaster
    replied
    Originally posted by McGyver
    good riddance. lets see some e30 content!
    Let's see some r3v stickers too.

    Leave a comment:


  • McGyver
    replied
    good riddance. lets see some e30 content!

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    McGyver It was picked up yesterday...



    and is on its now on its way to Pompano Beach 33073

    Leave a comment:


  • McGyver
    replied
    2mAn, did it happen?

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Cars supposed to get picked up today…

    Leave a comment:


  • roguetoaster
    replied
    That's probably the fastest way.

    Leave a comment:


  • MrBurgundy
    replied
    Maybe if i get some unpaid labor I can force them to make TikToks w me. If I make the money from dancing like a retard on tiktok I can fulfill my dream of m20 swapping an M3

    Leave a comment:


  • roguetoaster
    replied
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy

    But I'm at work :c

    I want to shit post from my backyard by the pool
    Offer an unpaid internship at your shop. Get a youngster to shitpost for you for "exposure," or whatever.

    Leave a comment:


  • MrBurgundy
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn

    Can already do that!...

    But I'm at work :c

    I want to shit post from my backyard by the pool

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy

    shit post on r3v 11h a day
    Can already do that!...


    Leave a comment:

Working...