"want to go to lunch"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"want to go to lunch"?

no im too busy. that is my response to this mother fucking friend of mine.
    last year we started going to lunch on my boat once a week. hes a lot younger than me and probably doesnt have much money but im tired of it. i know i spent 300 bucks on lunches last year on the lake and he never offered to pay once. he orders up whatever he wants and drinks 3 or 4 beers and when the check comes he just sits there. hes been calling me for 2 weeks wanting to go to lunch on the boat and ive just said no. this dude would actually make a great r3v member.... no, its not superduper. you cannot pay for lunch when youre with him. he snatches the check out of the waitress's mitts and pays before you get a chance
    We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

what

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
    And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Tell the dude you'll go but it's on him.
      "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Stick a sign around his neck and throw him out in front of taco bell. 'Will work for food'
        No, I really wont work for the food, which is why im standing here, its just another way of saying; I have no shame taking handouts, Im just a scumbag.

Fuck him. Slip him a mickey and throw him off the side of the boat.
        -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
        2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
          what
          who fuck post this

sales@blunttech.com
          www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

How are the conversations on the boat? Does he say more than just, "I'm on a boat!"

Does he have good oral skills? If you aren't getting anything from these afternoon delights, be really anal about how you hate having to do everything in the relationship next time you speak with him.
            Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

That's fucking shitty. It should be common fucking courtesy to offer to pay or at least split the bill evenly.
              Originally posted by BillBrasky
              E36's are the Stephen Baldwin of the 3 series family. They barely hold everything together and they only sold a lot because of the popularity of their older sibling.
              1991 318i Alpine II - S50/5-lug swapped - track car
              1989 325i Cirrusblau - Daily
              1970 2500 - Malaga over Grey Cloth
              2012 F350 6.7PSD

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
                who fuck post this
                I fuck post this.

Is he a good friend, or just an acquintance (sp?)?

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
                And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

I hate people like this. Say this, "Ok let's go to lunch. (Make a P&J sandwich for him. When you're about to order pull out the P&J and give it too him. Then proceed to order whatever you want for yourself on the menu. lol)

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

Originally posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
                    I fuck post this.

Is he a good friend, or just an acquintance (sp?)?
                    hes a dude i like cause hes a funny motherfucker. not a great friend but a good guy if you discount his r3v lunch tactics. its just easier for me to pay then say 'WHERES YOUR SHARE"
                    and that is my own fault and i shouldnt be bitching i guess

sales@blunttech.com
                    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

what friend and have i met him?

Comment

Originally posted by hugh jass View Post
                        what friend and have i met him?
                        you have not met him. i have never introduced you to anyone thats a good friend of mine because you are an embarrassment

sales@blunttech.com
                        www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

i feel the same way. expect people show up at my house to blaze up all my chronic delights and then roll out without finishing me off.

Comment

If I were you, I would go to lunch, and conveniently forget my wallet. It'd be a completely believable gaffe, as the early tendrils of Alzheimer's are probably creeping into your gray matter.
                            -OVULATOR (as named by jflip2002)

Past Cars: Schwarz 1990 325i-2 (crashed), Calypsorot 1991 325i-2 Sport (rear ended)
                            Now: Blake-stitched mediocrity :(

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
                              you have not met him. i have never introduced you to anyone thats a good friend of mine because you are an embarrassment
                              Lol. Harsh.

Id pull something along the lines of "Sure, I'll go to lunch... but my ladies usually pay when they ask ME to lunch".
                              Originally posted by blunt
                              i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

Working...
                              X