• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rhE-30
    replied
    Originally posted by howdyhoayman View Post

Me: "ayye gurl, so can I tap it?"
    Rach: "sure, right after we smoke a bleeze ;)"

L0wk3y though, she's semi rugged. I need an exit strategy.
    Just don't tell anybody....execpt for rev.. and post pics.

In other news, I want to try this but I have a gf. :(

Leave a comment:

• Ayman
    replied
    Originally posted by slaterd View Post
    I think I learnt something today.
    THIS METHOD WORKS!!!!!!!!!!
    Okay, I read through this thread earlier and tried it about an hour ago on a girl thats worked with me like twice and we hung out like twice after. I swear this works:

Me: "ayye gurl, so can I tap it?"
    Rach: "sure, right after we smoke a bleeze ;)"

L0wk3y though, she's semi rugged. I need an exit strategy.

Leave a comment:

• Massimo
    replied
    Well that was the anti climax.

Better option would have been.

- Told Best Friend the Deal.
    - All 3 of your rock up
    - Smash that shit, with every concivable position you guys can think off.
    - Give her the cum shower.
    - Giver her taxi money, and have Best Friend dump her ass and tell her to never come back.
    - Then just for fun call her a week later and say you think you have HIV and to get her self checked.

That is how I would have dealt with that situation.

Leave a comment:

• m73m95
    replied
    To far for me... Just lookin out for meh bros!

Leave a comment:

• der affe
    replied
    Originally posted by m73m95 View Post
    Post her phone number?

She's single now. Maybe she'd allow some R3V members to tap that?

Cmon, pay it forward!
    Hmmmmmmm south scottsdale is not that far from fountain hills................

Leave a comment:

• slaterd
    replied
    Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
    Why would you text the girl of your best friend if you can tap that? What did you honestly think she would say? I think you were secretly hoping for a yes and once you posted it on R3v, instead of us encouraging you to nail this chick, we told you the opposite, which allowed you to come to your senses and make big boy decisions.

You might have ended this whole ordeal with dignity but you initiated with less than good intentions.

This is merely my opinion followed by some sort of conclusion.
    Wow man. I said MY FRIEND did it. I showed him this thread and we had a good laugh. He went off and did his own thing came out of the bathroom and showed me her replies. I had nothing to do with HIS texting. I'm a little more loyal than that. I thought you'd be a big boy and actually read through things that you were going to reply to. I'm a good friend and a good boyfriend and my loyalty is what I'm known for. I'm not about to destroy that because of some slut.

Leave a comment:

• m73m95
    replied
    Post her phone number?

She's single now. Maybe she'd allow some R3V members to tap that?

Cmon, pay it forward!

Leave a comment:

• imsotyerred
    replied
    Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
    Why would you text the girl of your best friend if you can tap that? What did you honestly think she would say? I think you were secretly hoping for a yes and once you posted it on R3v, instead of us encouraging you to nail this chick, we told you the opposite, which allowed you to come to your senses and make big boy decisions.

You might have ended this whole ordeal with dignity but you initiated with less than good intentions.

on a positive note, now we know that she's a cheater...better to find out now than after they're married

Leave a comment:

• phreshkid
    replied

Leave a comment:

• slaterd
    replied
    Not my girlfriend, not my problem. Those two will settle it out their own way. I told Eugene what happened and I haven't heard from all 3 of them so far. They'll deal with it their own way. From now on I'm staying out of it.

Leave a comment:

• cale
    replied
    Not joking. Dude will do anything to get a piece of ass and has always been like that. I think me and Eugene, my best friend are gonna have a talk about his girl and our "was a friend". So on to your guys' stories ha.
    A good friend would let his buddy know asap so he could get over there to fuck that guy up, and you should be swinging with him.

Leave a comment:

• AbeSonic
    replied
    Squatting. The new duck face...

Leave a comment:

• Exodus_2pt0
    replied
    Not joking. Dude will do anything to get a piece of ass and has always been like that. I think me and Eugene, my best friend are gonna have a talk about his girl and our "was a friend". So on to your guys' stories ha.
    Good to hear man. I have been on the shit end of a situation similar, though not as sinister. It never ends well, and what friendship was there is already over, for a piece of ass... Not worth it at all.

Leave a comment:

• m73m95
    replied
    Taking pics of hot girls, and posting them onto your favorite interwebs forum is every American male's responsibility. :D

Leave a comment:

• slaterd
    replied
    Sorry I don't have pics because I don't document everything that happens in my life like a teenage girl.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X