No announcement yet.

Have you ever stolen anything?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when i was 3-6 years old I made a habit of taking a piece of candy or two from the self-scoop bins. I was a badass. Got caught once and had to give them back the piece of candy after i chewed half of it.
    BRUTE

Comment

I stole my ex's virginity, when we were done we went downstairs and had a nice meal with her family.

She was a bitch.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
        My job in society is to work as hard as possible to buy things out of my means so you fuckers can steal it and so I can work twice as hard to replace it.

Fuckers
        +million!!!

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

Originally posted by imsotyerred View Post
          when i was 3-6 years old I made a habit of taking a piece of candy or two from the self-scoop bins. I was a badass. Got caught once and had to give them back the piece of candy after i chewed half of it.
          Sadly, the same happened to me at a local drugstore when I was seven. I started balling and crying.
          Matt

Comment

^^ See? Scum.

Comment

"Stolen" lots of MP3's, movies and software.

Oh, and Whoppers from BurgerKing. They have their whole "take our survey, get a free whopper" thing, but I found the month codes for it on the interwebs and just fill it out without actually taking the survey. Not quite stealing, but close.

I'll also write down a lower price for bulk hardware occasionally. Only on stuff that's like a stainless steal locknut for $3.00 or something though. Some of the most random shit is WAY overpriced.

Comment

Working...
              X