Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
    What I wanna check out is Metabo.

Supposed to be the best in the world, dunno.

Never ever even seen one piece.
    I was looking at those online and was thinking of getting my dad one of their cordless drills. I probably will with my next paycheck, his birthday is next month. Fan cooled battery chargers, batteries with charge level guages, made in Germany, cool stuff.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by e34john View Post
      I was looking at those online and was thinking of getting my dad one of their cordless drills. I probably will with my next paycheck, his birthday is next month. Fan cooled battery chargers, batteries with charge level guages, made in Germany, cool stuff.
      Yeah, seems to be the BMW of cordless shit.

i-screw?

Closing SOON!
      "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

My IR charger covers all of their batteries, 7.? to 19.2 and has a fan, it also does "renew" whatever that is.

I have been using the ratchet with no problem all weekend. Liking it!

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

craftsman drills are bad? i saw a 19.x volt, and it looked nice, but i don't know enough about that kind of stuff.
          1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
          1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
          1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
          1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
          1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
          I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

I don't know if they are bad but I doubt they are good

never seen any professional use a craftsman power tool.

spend the money on something decent, you won't regret it.
            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by Atreus View Post
              craftsman drills are bad? i saw a 19.x volt, and it looked nice, but i don't know enough about that kind of stuff.
              Will work fine for the average guy building junk at home. We had the 19.2 and 14.4. They both lasted probably 5 years or so and I abuse the ones we had, so for the price not too bad and replacement batteries are cheap I think somewhere around 50 bucks for 2 if you get the Diehards, thats less than half of what Dewalts cost.
              sigpic

Comment

a 14.4v 3/4" impact? 3/4" is a huge ass socket. The smallest average socket for 3/4" drive is 7/8" (21-22mm or so). Im suprised they only give you 14.4 volts. Must be a deep cycle battery.
                Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

Originally posted by JMil86 View Post
                  . DeWalt FTW!!!1!
                  Made in mexico and china. Just like every other power tool besides Bosch. Buy Makita or Bosch. End of discussion
                  Let me break it down for you guys
                  Metabo is owned by TTI/One world, they also manufacture Ryobi , Ridgid Power Tools, Crafsman, and Miluwakee.
                  Dewalt is crap,
                  Bosch still makes their own stuff
                  Hitachi makes their stuff, along with some Lowes stuff
                  Makita makes their own stuff,
                  Hilti makes their own stuff.
                  Out of these I would choose Makita and Bosch. I own both Dewalt and Ridgid, my people are given the choice of what to use, and the ones that use Bosch and Makita never have any problems, the ones that use Dewalt end up replacing in @ 1.5 years at their expense, and the ones that use ridgid have less problems but also end up replacing (for free, lifetime warranty) within 4 years.
                  This is the way it has always been.
                  The perception that Dewalt is a reliable cordless tool company comes from only one thing, it's marketing. Many marketing strategies are modeled after Dewalt's in the mid to late 90s. Perception of quality and brand recognition are the two things that made Dewalt what it is today.
                  Last edited by delatlanta1281; 09-14-2009, 02:49 PM.
                  Yours truly,
                  Rich
                  sigpic
                  Originally posted by Rigmaster
                  you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

I say Panasonic. Best drill I have ever own when I was doing contracting work.

Comment

Originally posted by b*saint View Post
                      I say Panasonic. Best drill I have ever own when I was doing contracting work.
                      My friend always recommends Panasonic, he used to be a cabinet maker. They don't cost as much as the other high end brands but I've never got to mess around with one.
                      sigpic

Comment

Panasonics are huge POS's they used to make all that crappy craftsman stuff
                        Originally posted by Fusion
                        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                          Panasonics are huge POS's they used to make all that crappy craftsman stuff
                          Youre fucking kidding me right? You obviously have never owned one. Or if you have it was the cheapo department store line. You could only buy Panasonics in specialty wood shop stores around here. Every drill Ive owned has fucked itself except for the Panasonic. The chuck is awesome. The batteries are awesome (NiMH not shitty NiCads.) The clutch is awesome. Ive taken mine part to clean it. Metal gears where they need them. When I turn on a dewalt it smells like plastic burning. When I look at a Hitachi it looks like a toy. No to Skill. No to Craftsman. No Milwaukee and Porter Cable. Ryobi are good value for a house owner. Makita and is my only other choices. When my Dad built yachts at Hinckley Yacht Co. all the master carpenters swore by those 9.6v long battery makitas.

Comment

NiMH - LOL

come back after you've used a few Li-ion drills. ;)
                            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                              NiMH - LOL

come back after you've used a few Li-ion drills. ;)
                              QFT
                              No charge memory, and the same tourque until the battery dies.
                              Yours truly,
                              Rich
                              sigpic
                              Originally posted by Rigmaster
                              you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Originally posted by b*saint View Post
                                Youre fucking kidding me right? You obviously have never owned one. Or if you have it was the cheapo department store line. You could only buy Panasonics in specialty wood shop stores around here. Every drill Ive owned has fucked itself except for the Panasonic. The chuck is awesome. The batteries are awesome (NiMH not shitty NiCads.) The clutch is awesome. Ive taken mine part to clean it. Metal gears where they need them. When I turn on a dewalt it smells like plastic burning. When I look at a Hitachi it looks like a toy. No to Skill. No to Craftsman. No Milwaukee and Porter Cable. Ryobi are good value for a house owner. Makita and is my only other choices. When my Dad built yachts at Hinckley Yacht Co. all the master carpenters swore by those 9.6v long battery makitas.

carpenters LOL they dont even use there tools hard.
                                Pansonic Ive never seen anyone use on in my life. If you walk on a comercial job site everyone has makita LIthiums.
                                84 318I Delphin RIP
                                87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
                                89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

Working...
                                X