any pet health specailists?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's a little bigger now, but not by much

Bella is as healed as she's going to get. Very active, not in pain, she lets you pet her, but hisses if you pick her up. We have three more, just haven't domesticated them yet. This one was orphaned, my mom found him wandering around in the rain. She put him back by his mom, the next day the mom and all the kittens were gone except for him.

Comment

my gf is pre-vet major. When we got our little monster, I had to pet him against his will, until he realized that he's not in danger and just felt good.

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
        my gf is pre-vet major. When we got our little monster, I had to pet him against his will, until he realized that he's not in danger and just felt good.
        Yea the last litter was like that, they used to hide until eventually they figured out that we werent trying to hurt them. This one we got so young he has no idea he's not one of us. He tries to suckle from you fingers.

Comment

OMG! I love gray kitties! They're the best. I found mine as a stray about a week older than yours. My first cat and she is the best!

Comment

If you were closer I'd tell you to take one, I have another grey, and 2 black. Odd litter, Siamese mother, black tabby father.

Comment

Working...
            X