No announcement yet.

Ocd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's what I'm OCD about. If anyone moves shit on my desk, rearranges shit etc. I'll freak the fuck out.

tasty

Comment

im not ocd about shit :D

Comment

If I pop one of my fingers I have to pop them all and after I take a shower I have to clean my glasses before I can put them back on
        Originally posted by Ryan...
        Please do not ban me.
        Originally posted by JeST
        I get the feeling this thread is more "which r3v member would you jerk off?"

Comment

Originally posted by Harry's E30 View Post
          I always leave a small sip left in my drinks
          That is one of my pet peeves. Just take the last damn sip! My ex-gf did that all the time with precious, precious beer. I'm pretty sure she dumped me because I brought it up every weekend.

Comment

I wont eat with a fork until all the tines are parallel and equal and also the handle is shaped correctly in relation to the tines. Depending on the the quality of the restaurant/silverware this sometimes takes a while.

Also, i have a hard time leaving (eating out) without pre bussing the table.
            Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
            The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Ah some of these gave me a kick and made me think about mine.
              I have to check my alarm several times before I go to bed to make sure it's on and correct.
              I have to have the headrests on my e30 pushed forward.
              I check the straps for my mouth guard on my football helmet several times before a play even if I know they are still on.

Comment

I literally have none of these, slob pride woowoo.

Comment

After reading this thread, i aparently am heavily ocd because i do a rediculous number of these things.

Fuck me.....
                  Originally posted by codyep3
                  I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
                  2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
                  1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
                  1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
                  2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
                  2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
                  2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
                  2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
                  2010 F650gs twin
                  2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

eh a few things i do but dont consider myself ocd as its not a constant thing...if its a nice cool night and i am going for a cruise and its just a bit to cool for a windows at full down drive ill make sure they are all evenly low..

i pat my pockets 2-3 times to make sure i have all my shit when i leave the house..

Comment

Ehh I have habits, and I am a bit OCD

Like today, I amde a cardboard template for my version of a LukeBox, it is 36 inch long by 17inch piece of cardboard. So while taping wooden dowels and a ruler to the back (so it wont flex) I had to amde sure they were centered and parallel to eachother, etc. Argh

What else... I get FUCKING PISSED when I dont put my leg on straight. It sucks...

Cant think of anything else ATM

Comment

I always have to make sure a doors hinges and locking mechanism are well lubricated and in good working order before I pass through. I get some weird looks when I'm checking in public, but really, would you rather the door didn't open again if there were an emergency?

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Raxe View Post
                          I always have to make sure a doors hinges and locking mechanism are well lubricated and in good working order before I pass through. I get some weird looks when I'm checking in public, but really, would you rather the door didn't open again if there were an emergency?
                          Do you carry a pocket size wd-40 can around?

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter View Post
                            Do you carry a pocket size wd-40 can around?
                            WD-40 is a penetrating oil, not a lubricant. I bet he carries a can of white lithium grease around. ;)
                            1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Glass. It must be clean. Glasses, windows, lenses, screens, mirrors...

All-Red/MHW style Professional Tinted Tail lights
                              PnP EMS, fuel injectors, wideband o2 systems

Comment

Originally posted by blueapplesoda View Post
                                Glass. It must be clean. Glasses, windows, lenses, screens, mirrors...
                                I like to leave lip prints on glass. Every pane, window, table, etc. You got an old school house with like 8 panes in a window? EVERY FUCKING ONE WILL HAVE MY LIPS ON THEM.

Windshield? LIPS

Mirrors? LIPS

Department store fronts? LIPS.
                                1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Working...
                                X