The Porsche thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
    Filmed at El Toro in SoCal. 15 of those cars belonged to Jerry Seinfeld, He was the driver of an unknown model during the shoot.
    The only car Jerry personally drove during this whole filming was his Orange 356B coupe, the rest were driven by his broker Sam Cabiglio and a host of other 'precision drivers'.
    Trevor Ely
    '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
    '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
      1983 Peugeot 505 STI
      1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
      2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

holy christ.

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
        1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
          1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm3n528 View Post
              The only car Jerry personally drove during this whole filming was his Orange 356B coupe, the rest were driven by his broker Sam Cabiglio and a host of other 'precision drivers'.

I heard they flew Harry Potter all the way there just to drive in the commercial..

Comment

I've never loved one brand of car so much.
                -Pierre
                1987 535is
                1988 325is

Comment

Originally posted by cagedbunny View Post
                  I heard they flew Harry Potter all the way there just to drive in the commercial..
                  LOL. Yes.

See you tomorrow.
                  Last edited by bmwm3n528; 12-08-2009, 07:50 AM.
                  Trevor Ely
                  '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
                  '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

As time went on, the factory developed the car each year, making it faster, more comfortable, and capable of handling at higher speeds.
                    You don’t want this. You want the trickiest, most dangerous, oldest model you can find. Only then can you prove to the world that you’re a man.

Comment

Originally posted by White325is View Post
                      Yessir :up:
                      Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Originally posted by SEdgell View Post
                        Here's the Porsche 907 that won the 24 hours of Daytona in 1968, in the garage next to it was a Porsche 908 and Ferrari 275 GTB. In another garage at this guys private track in Teays Valley, WV was a Porsche 910 Long Tail. One year on raceday at his track he showed up in his Porsche 904 GTS and the following year he was in his Ferrari 360 Modena, his "beater" occording to his mechanic. He had more Porsche race cars here in WV and some in FL, but those were all the ones I was able to see, and this the only picture I have...he's now dead and I'm not sure what happened to his cars...I found an article about the owner, it said that he also had a Porsche 906 and a 917, must have been nice to have money.

i used to watch this guy and his son race the 907 and 908 at summit point for years.
                        8380 Laboratories
                        M3 Champs Poster

Comment

My favorite is the one in my garage...

My friend's GT3RS was fun though...

Comment

Haha that is fucking crazy, this was my dads car at the Carlisle auction a couple of years ago. That Mercedes next to it was my pops and was up for auction too...I got to drive it onto the auction block!
                            Reminiscing...

Comment

I wasn't really into Porsche's until I took one that looked idential to this around the track. I just loved the way the car communicated to me.

Then I got the chance to race this bad boy! 993 Carrera RSR. Ex LM car. I was blown away. I can't wait to drive it now that he has swapped a GT2 motor into it making around 500rwhp.

Comment

Originally posted by accident
                                I have achieved the title of Douche of the month.
                                Discuss.
                                Originally posted by kronus
                                It was probably pissed off because it didn't want to pay taxes for poor people's healthcare.
                                1990 300ZX TT 5spd ($6,000)
                                1991 318i 4dr 5spd (DD)

Comment

Working...
                                X