Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my uncle's 914

Originally posted by blunt
    can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

A bajillion pics: http://www.supercars.net/gallery/119513/1618/1.html

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
      RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Less talk, more P-car pics please :)
        Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
          I actually saw a convoy of 2 959s bombing down the 101 a year or so ago. After mentally skeeting a few times I got one of the guys' attention and asked him where he was headed, turns out the guy was Paul Allen. Pretty cool.
          haha, gotta love a car that's so rare that two of them make a convoy.

I think I've seen one, in canada.
          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by Mucci View Post
            The paint on that blue Turbo is so immaculate, it's picking up the imperfections of the floor in the reflection.
            1997 911 Turbo S :bow:
            Originally posted by Gruelius
            and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
              haha, gotta love a car that's so rare that two of them make a convoy.

I think I've seen one, in canada.
              Yeah I just about crapped my pants and went straight into replica-detect mode, but they were legit. For all I know bill gates was driving the other one.

Originally posted by RainierHooker View Post
              The 917 is and always will be the ultimate Porsche...

Check this out:

917-30: 1200hp TT V12 (or was it flat-12?), 17" rear wheels, and I don't mean diameter.

Jesus that's fast... I think about 250mph down the main straight.
              Last edited by Wh33lhop; 10-19-2009, 10:00 PM.

Comment

my dads first race car 996 gt3

his 997 gt3 rs world challenge car

his 997 gt3 rs Rolex Cup Car racing at the Rolex 24 @ Daytona in the beginning of the year

Last edited by vivalegreg; 10-19-2009, 10:21 PM.
                e30s r kool

Comment

My Boxster S

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post

917-30: 1200hp TT V12 (or was it flat-12?), 17" rear wheels, and I don't mean diameter.

Jesus that's fast... I think about 250mph down the main straight.
                    That's way later - more like a 956 from the '80s. there is a video called In-car 956 that has laps of La Sarthe, Nurburgring Nordschleife, Kyalami and more on it.

956s and 962s hit+400km/h down hte Mulsanne, too.
                    Pork Hunt Motorsport

eBay is like the summit racing catalog for today's special Olympics crowd

Comment

Originally posted by Mucci View Post
                      The paint on that blue Turbo is so immaculate, it's picking up the imperfections of the floor in the reflection.
                      i think jerry seinfeld owned that car. huge Porsche collector, you can see them parked on the street on his show if you look carefully enough
                      1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                      1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
                      1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                      1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

So such pieces of art here. My all time favorite model (shape) is the 993 type, Turbo S or GT2, speaking of "regular" Porsches. But the truly piece of engeneering is the 959.

Well, Porsche is the best sport car for me anyways.

EDIT: I forgot to ask, the slantnose model, was factory option or it was a designer that sold kits to convert them? If it was factory, what other mods did they recieve and what was the idea behind the slant nose, basically aerodynamics only I guess. Besides is or was expensier I think.
                        Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

The slant nose was indeed a factory option. But there are companies that now sell fibreglass retrofit kits. I believe the original factory conversions are aluminium though.

89 325i Alpine White

Comment

You guy do know there is a vw thread alread ;) I joke I joke
                            Originally posted by Beej '86 325es
                            every time an M-tech 1 spoiler is destroyed, a baby seal dies.
                            Originally posted by Jparkr
                            The last thing we need are more of the retards on here thinking they are engineers too.
                            87 325:83 jetta coupe:99 volvo c70:99 volvo s70

Comment

Porsche has killed the Turbo.

The 997.2 Turbo uses the A91 wet sumper POS motor for cost savings.

All Turbo's prior, including the 996 GT2 and 996 Turbo that I have had, were based on the M64 block that Porsche still races today, which is still in service in the 997.2 GT3.

The Turbo now joins the non GT cars in the wet sumper hell good for tippy magic tronic one hand posing down the boulevard.

The king is dead, period.

Comment

Uh, no. That's gross oversemplification at best.

Comment

Working...
                                X