now list your favorite city

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now list your favorite city

but it cant be where you currently reside. and it has to be in the usa. this shouldnt effect the canadians at all because there is really no place worth living up there anyway.. mine is likely savannah georgia. but i will some day move to somewhere in north carolina. nice state, good weather for the most part and youre able to drive your cars year round on good roads
    We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Charleston, SC

Comment

Boston, MA. But this is probably because I'm a sheltered New Englander who hasn't been anywhere but CT, RI, VT, ME, NH, NY, PA, and NJ.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
      No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

I had a really good time in NYC (Manhattan) when I visited my Aunt a few years ago. But that's only because she has money and we were able to go to places and eat like people who have real money. So not sure if I'd have the same time if it was on my time.

Got some good ink from Bowery Street Tattoo as well.

Eureka Springs, AR is a cool little town. Very small (pop 2000) but fantastic roads all over NW Ark, it's a little tourist town with lots of cool hotels/cabins/lakes and shopping, etc.
        Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
        Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
          I had a really good time in NYC (Manhattan) when I visited my Aunt a few years ago. But that's only because she has money and we were able to go to places and eat like people who have real money. So not sure if I'd have the same time if it was on my time.

Got some good ink from Bowery Street Tattoo as well.

Eureka Springs, AR is a cool little town. Very small (pop 2000) but fantastic roads all over NW Ark, it's a little tourist town with lots of cool hotels/cabins/lakes and shopping, etc.
          agreed on eureka springs. i was just there last weekend ripping it up in my wifes 540.
          We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
          www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
            but it cant be where you currently reside. and it has to be in the usa. this shouldnt effect the canadians at all because there is really no place worth living up there anyway.. mine is likely savannah georgia. but i will some day move to somewhere in north carolina. nice state, good weather for the most part and youre able to drive your cars year round on good roads

Mmmmmmhmmmm.
            1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

i enjoyed my vacation at new orleans, but its not that nice there. im gonna have to say san diego!
              PSN ID: Yourself1

Comment

Prague CZ
                https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Gualala, CA

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                    Prague CZ
                    it is nice there but stay on topic. usa only
                    PSN ID: Yourself1

Comment

Walnut Creek, CA. 30 minutes to Downtown SF, 45 minutes to Napa. Really nice people.
                      sigpic
                      New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
                      %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
                        Watch out for high taxes. It's not the most friendly for retirement, but that should not be a large deciding factor because I would never retire to Florida. Ashville is a very nice place and has many fun places to visit within the region.

I myself looked into Savannah and was quite pleased. The temperature and humidity seems to be about 10% better than here so...the wife wants to visit.
                        i'lldoitforacaravan

Comment

Originally posted by imdashiz View Post
                          it is nice there but stay on topic. usa only
                          Blunt should have highlighted USA. In that case Some small podunk town in VA away from DC. Doesn't matter as long as land is cheap and there is work available.
                          https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

I love NYC and miami.

Comment

^ you did not say miami!!! I hate this shit hole!

Comment

Working...
                              X