Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dexter (Serial Killer, not Child Inventor)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dexter (Serial Killer, not Child Inventor)

Season 4 just ended with a bang. I'm not going to include any spoilers, but it was probably one of my favorite tv episodes ever. Anyone else here watch it? If so, what did you think of the end?
    sigpic

I'm only up to season 3 :(
    - skipping the E36 generation completely -

Originally posted by Stephen
    Alot of newer cars do nothing for me

Comment

I watch it and californiacation religiously, although I somehow missed the finale of each tonight while writing this damn essay. Luckily they're on-demand within a couple hours, so I'll catch em later tonight

Comment

not gona lie this season was not as good as the last, to much time was spent focused on Trenety idk show is still bomb!

Comment

the dexter finale was awesome! I just can't believe they left the story there at the last episode. Now I have to wait a damn year to see what happens next.

Comment

Originally posted by bmwE30/541 View Post
            not gona lie this season was not as good as the last, to much time was spent focused on Trenety idk show is still bomb!
            I agree that season four was worse than season 1. But I'd have to watch 2 and 3 again to make a better judgment, season 4 was IMO really well done. I'm kind of a sucker for suspense/twists though, so I may be a bit biased. Still some damn good writers on board.
            sigpic

Comment

Just finished season 2

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
              And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Man I need to put Dexter on the Netflix. Actually, I'm going to do that right now.

Comment

I'm a few episodes to the end of season 4. I think it is a great show, season 1 is by far my favorite but I have enjoyed 2,3 and 4 so far a lot.
                  sigpic

Comment

I've yet to watch Season 3 or 4, but 1 & 2 were phenomenal.
                    Originally posted by BillBrasky
                    E36's are the Stephen Baldwin of the 3 series family. They barely hold everything together and they only sold a lot because of the popularity of their older sibling.
                    1991 318i Alpine II - S50/5-lug swapped - track car
                    1989 325i Cirrusblau - Daily
                    1970 2500 - Malaga over Grey Cloth
                    2012 F350 6.7PSD

Comment

I seriously got a shiver when this season ended. It was such a blindside, completely unexpected. I still can't believe it happened.

'91 318is - OBD-II S52 swapped - E30 M3 5-lug - 5x120 BBS RC090 (E39 Style 5) - TCK D/A coilovers 550/700 [SOLD]
                      '87 535i - Vacuum brake conversion [SOLD]
                      '93 525iT - 5-speed swap - 320k and counting
                      '09 328xi - 6-speed

Comment

My car's name is dexter. I like the show but I named the car before the show :-p

Comment

in only seen that episode and 1 other.
                          but damn that was a crazy episode/ending

Comment

I missed season 1 and 2. Started watching at Season 3. I have last nights episode on my DVR for this afternoon...

Comment

awesome ending... didn't see that coming at all. Currently downloading all of the seasons so I can catch up on everything.

Comment

Working...
                              X