Dallas vs. Eagles???

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • downernsp
    replied
    Let me think about it a minute. I am not good with this stuf either. My wife game the the last idea hahaha!!

    Leave a comment:


  • HarryPotter
    replied
    Originally posted by downernsp
    So what would you like to put up? for bet. This time I will be specific too.
    Throw something up, I'm no good at coming up with stuff.

    Leave a comment:


  • downernsp
    replied
    Originally posted by HarryPotter
    No they really won't. They wont even make the NFC championship game. I'll make a bet. No money though.
    So what would you like to put up? for bet. This time I will be specific too.

    Leave a comment:


  • HarryPotter
    replied
    Originally posted by downernsp
    I knew I had to be specific. I figured since you mentined "one year" that would apply to you as well? I guessed wrong then. No worrys, but it takes one to know one hahahaha!!!

    And yes cowboys will go all the way HATERS. It is about time a great team gets what they desrve.
    No they really won't. They wont even make the NFC championship game. I'll make a bet. No money though.

    Leave a comment:


  • downernsp
    replied
    Originally posted by Jonny Cash
    It felt like a gay mans name was bound to go in my signature. Thats right fagboy, man of my word. The bet was never a year for me, just for you.

    When the Vikings smash you GWB loving waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffless next week, your name is taken off.
    I knew I had to be specific. I figured since you mentined "one year" that would apply to you as well? I guessed wrong then. No worrys, but it takes one to know one hahahaha!!!

    And yes cowboys will go all the way HATERS. It is about time a great team gets what they desrve.

    Leave a comment:


  • HarryPotter
    replied
    Originally posted by Bimmerista
    Really?! I haven't watched Sportscenter in a couple years. Thats funny.
    lol I'm pretty sure either that or I'm having some odd mental illness, in which you hallucinate sentences days before they are posted on the internet. The worst part is, I am leaning towards the second option. :(

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerista
    replied
    Originally posted by HarryPotter
    Ripped straight off ah sportscenter hahaha!
    Really?! I haven't watched Sportscenter in a couple years. Thats funny.

    Leave a comment:


  • HarryPotter
    replied
    Originally posted by Bimmerista
    Dallas goes to the Superbowl...just watch

    Philly should consider renaming their team 'Quails' .... since they're incapable of flying.
    Ripped straight off ah sportscenter hahaha! Ya the eagles can't seem to get in, they always stall in the playoffs. I don't even give a shit though, I've never really liked them.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZombieRobot
    replied
    I will man up and say the Eagles sucked last night. But doesnt matter IDC hahaha Im a Cards fan anyway.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    Vikes are gonna spank the shit outta the cowboys.


    Originally posted by downernsp
    The vikings are also going down.How did it feel when you realized Dallas was rocking the eagles.. man of your word too.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jonny Cash
    replied
    It felt like a gay mans name was bound to go in my signature. Thats right fagboy, man of my word. The bet was never a year for me, just for you.

    When the Vikings smash you GWB loving waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffless next week, your name is taken off.

    Leave a comment:


  • downernsp
    replied
    Originally posted by Jonny Cash
    Check the sig, sweet muffin. A man of my word.

    But I get to take it off when the Vikings smack you around next week.
    The vikings are also going down.How did it feel when you realized Dallas was rocking the eagles.. man of your word too.

    Leave a comment:


  • Maluco
    replied
    Originally posted by Jonny Cash
    its a bet.
    walk the line biotches!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerista
    replied
    Dallas goes to the Superbowl...just watch

    Philly should consider renaming their team 'Quails' .... since they're incapable of flying.

    Leave a comment:


  • downernsp
    replied
    Originally posted by Aptyp
    until next week, when Vikes finish Dallas off.
    YOu have GB to win which will not happen. Farve cares too much.

    Leave a comment:

Working...