Dallas vs. Eagles???

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Aptyp
    replied
    until next week, when Vikes finish Dallas off.

    Leave a comment:


  • downernsp
    replied
    Originally posted by Aptyp
    I rooted against Vick all year... Until this year I was an Eagles fan.
    No matter what team you rooted for Dallas is the shit!!!! thanks to all that voted always fun.


    DALLAS! DALLAS! DALLAS!!!!!!!......

    Someone is my Bitch.... for a year...

    Leave a comment:


  • Aptyp
    replied
    I rooted against Vick all year... Until this year I was an Eagles fan.

    Leave a comment:


  • downernsp
    replied
    Originally posted by franco90
    Final score 34-14 Dallas wow eagles play like shit
    X 2 Dallas Dallas Dallas.... All the way putos.... and now hard core eagles fan what a shame. I wanted to bet bad... maybe next year beuwlers...

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    Final score 34-14 Dallas wow eagles play like shit

    Leave a comment:


  • aaron325ix
    replied
    52 left who do yo think will win? Fuck you Jflip!!

    Leave a comment:


  • downernsp
    replied
    Originally posted by Aptyp
    i think you confused "who you THINK" and "who you're rooting for"


    Perhaps you're drunk...
    LOL I am drinking,but what " makes you happy?" didn't vote for the eagles? I am Dallas all the way. Whom are you voting for?

    Leave a comment:


  • Aptyp
    replied
    i think you confused "who you THINK" and "who you're rooting for"


    Perhaps you're drunk...

    Leave a comment:


  • downernsp
    replied
    Originally posted by Aptyp
    makes me happy
    You went for Eagles are you drunk?...

    Leave a comment:


  • Aptyp
    replied
    makes me happy

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    34-14 Dallas

    Leave a comment:


  • downernsp
    replied
    Originally posted by Jonny Cash
    Check the sig, sweet muffin. A man of my word.

    But I get to take it off when the Vikings smack you around next week.
    Is this another bet? because we didn't agree to that.One year you said no?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jonny Cash
    replied
    Check the sig, sweet muffin. A man of my word.

    But I get to take it off when the Vikings smack you around next week.

    Leave a comment:


  • downernsp
    replied
    Originally posted by HarryPotter
    Who's up?

    Dallas 34-7 wooooohoooo!!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • aaron325ix
    replied
    Felix Jones, FTW!!!! (ex Razorback)

    Leave a comment:

Working...