Dallas vs. Eagles???

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • downernsp
    replied
    Originally posted by Jonny Cash
    Keep your 5. If the cowboys lose, you have to put a gay rainbow in your avatar for a year.
    I am down, if the Cowboys win you have to put on your sig. " I am Flavio's Bitch" and not small in big bold latters.. So is it a bet?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jonny Cash
    replied
    Keep your 5. If the cowboys lose, you have to put a gay rainbow in your avatar for a year.

    Leave a comment:


  • downernsp
    replied
    Originally posted by downernsp
    Never say never ( 3rd time is the charme) my boys will make it happen. Eagles are going down, I am so sure I will bet on it. Not money though I have parts and good ones too. Lets see how much you like your chosen team. Dallas all the way Dallas Dallas Dallas....

    By the way I only have an E28 sorry love the E30 too, one day, I promise no founds at the moment. All my money goes into my baby..
    Originally posted by Jparkr
    cowboys. I gots 5 bucks riding on it.
    Originally posted by Jonny Cash
    Oh, Ill be watching.

    You guys are so confident, who wants a bet?
    Already said that plus Jparkr did as well.
    Make your choice?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jonny Cash
    replied
    Originally posted by downernsp
    Never he has proven time after time underpressure is when hes true skill come out. You will see we're going to kick ass all evening.

    Oh, Ill be watching.

    You guys are so confident, who wants a bet?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jparkr
    replied
    cowboys. I gots 5 bucks riding on it.

    Leave a comment:


  • downernsp
    replied
    Originally posted by Jonny Cash
    hahaha! Short term memory or what? Romo cant handle the pressure, he's proved this over and over. Being in that monstrosity of a stadium will only put on more pressure
    Never he has proven time after time underpressure is when hes true skill come out. You will see we're going to kick ass all evening.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jonny Cash
    replied
    Choke? They shut them out 24 - 0 last game, this game is also at home. Choke?
    hahaha! Short term memory or what? Romo cant handle the pressure, he's proved this over and over. Being in that monstrosity of a stadium will only put on more pressure

    Leave a comment:


  • downernsp
    replied
    Never say never ( 3rd time is the charme) my boys will make it happen. Eagles are going down, I am so sure I will bet on it. Not money though I have parts and good ones too. Lets see how much you like your chosen team. Dallas all the way Dallas Dallas Dallas....

    By the way I only have an E28 sorry love the E30 too, one day, I promise no founds at the moment. All my money goes into my baby..

    Leave a comment:


  • TexasTerp
    replied
    I'm from Houston so normally I hate the Cowboys, but no way am I not gonna cheer for a Texas team (with Houston not making the playoffs)! Go Cowboys!!

    Leave a comment:


  • HarryPotter
    replied
    Originally posted by Maluco
    I'm fairly Romophobic myself but I have a good feeling about this game.

    Choke? They shut them out 24 - 0 last game, this game is also at home. Choke?
    Don't really see dallas choking anything tbh. This will be a good game, between two awesome teams. Anything can happen, just gunna have to watch. I wouldn't be putting any money on this game that's for sure.

    Leave a comment:


  • Maluco
    replied
    I'm fairly Romophobic myself but I have a good feeling about this game.

    Choke? They shut them out 24 - 0 last game, this game is also at home. Choke?

    Leave a comment:


  • ZombieRobot
    replied
    Eagles.... Cowboys will choke.

    Leave a comment:


  • HarryPotter
    replied
    I hate the eagles, but I hate tony romo more. So I'm gunna go with the eagles on this one.

    Leave a comment:


  • Maluco
    replied
    Cowboys biotches!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerista
    replied
    Go Cowboys!

    Leave a comment:

Working...