No announcement yet.

***The Official HONDA RUCKUS Thread***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah but your Elite PROBABLY looks like this....

So Ruckus > Elite 50 (80)
    -Erik
    '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
    I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

scooters are like a ugly milf, only fun to ride when no one is watching... lolz
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xwill112x View Post
        scooters are like a ugly milf, only fun to ride when no one is watching... lolz
        in a weird way its true. but those rukus thingies look really fun and some of those them are badass

Comment

my favorite

Comment

yeah you have to register them but my out the door price included all that. insurance is a hit or miss. Honestly you DO need it but if you get into an accident, the scooter will probably be done for and so would you. So rather than bike insurance get life insurance. haha. But really though the insurance for a financed scooter is pennies compared to a financed car. I dont see anyone paying over like 60 a month unless you are a crazy high insurance risk.

I love my ruckus. they look cool are crazy fun to ride and 110mpg is like icing on the cake. 140 miles on a 1.3 gallon tank is utter madness.

Taylor
            Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
            Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Originally posted by E30_fiend View Post
              yeah you have to register them but my out the door price included all that. insurance is a hit or miss. Honestly you DO need it but if you get into an accident, the scooter will probably be done for and so would you. So rather than bike insurance get life insurance. haha. But really though the insurance for a financed scooter is pennies compared to a financed car. I dont see anyone paying over like 60 a month unless you are a crazy high insurance risk.

I love my ruckus. they look cool are crazy fun to ride and 110mpg is like icing on the cake. 140 miles on a 1.3 gallon tank is utter madness.

Taylor
              you going to make it the meet this friday on that thing?

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                you going to make it the meet this friday on that thing?

I might if it would go faster than 43mph.

naw i will be in the bimmer as always
                Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!

Comment

I ahve my goped somewhere in the garage.... Wish it was a ruckus
                  [/url]

Team USA Wrestling 67KG
                  Team USA Wrestling Strength And Conditioning Coach

Comment

lol i have a goped too. goes about 32mph

Comment

Just picked up my new Ruck this afternoon. I did about 30 miles on it. So MUCH FREAKING FUN!!! I was a little cautious about riding at night because I had never ridden a scooter that much but it was a lot of fun! Even though it was like 40° and I only had thin gloves. I LOVE this thing so much.
                      -Erik
                      '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                      I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Nice lawn mowers.
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by AlpineE30M52 View Post
                          Just picked up my new Ruck this afternoon. I did about 30 miles on it. So MUCH FREAKING FUN!!! I was a little cautious about riding at night because I had never ridden a scooter that much but it was a lot of fun! Even though it was like 40° and I only had thin gloves. I LOVE this thing so much.
                          It only gets better man. And i feel you on the cold weather ruckising. I road it the first night i bought it and i forgot gloves!!! But like I said it just keeps getting better.

one question though. How much do you weigh and what is the fastest you can go? I can maintain 40 on a flat surface. The reason Im asking is because I am lookin at buying a speed variator. Maybe the one that KN makes. Or the drag daytona variator.

Taylor

Comment

First I'll say the ruckus is a cool looking machine, especially considering it's a scoot.

Secondly, one of the things that makes the scooters look/feel so gay is the position of one's feet while riding.

So why don't more peeps add some footpegs to these things that allow for a more forward foot position, like riding a cruiser?

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

Comment

is this the fixie for 2010?
                              My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by RCWells View Post
                                one of the things that makes the scooters look/feel so gay is the position of one's feet while riding.

So why don't more peeps add some footpegs to these things that allow for a more forward foot position, like riding a cruiser?

look at the picture that robmespeedy posted up. That guy has footpegs. They are black. He no longer has the foot shelf. He also extended the frame a good 5 or 6 inches. Its crazy how endless the possibilities are with the ruckus. They have something for everyone's taste.

Taylor

Comment

Working...
                                X