Vote - Political subforum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vote - Political subforum

Question is simple. Do you want a political subforum? I kinda get extremely tired by a few posters continuously starting political threads, hammering the same rotten nail, just for the sake of confrontation. Let them play in their own corner of the yard.
    Yes. A political subforum is a good idea.
    74.38%
    Nop. Let's keep on yelling at each others' face.
    25.62%
    Last edited by Massive Lee; 04-02-2010, 05:08 AM.
    Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

I for once agree with Lee outside of the brakes subforum.

www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

cmon lee, how do you manage to mess up the word "nope"?
      http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Why does this issue continue to come up? 99% of the time, the title, will tell you whether it's a political thread or not.

If you don't want to read it, don't click it.

I mean, that SEEMS easy enough...........
        Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
        Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^

Going to have to go with that answer.

Any one else see the irony of pot stirring canadian makeing the call for this?????
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
            ^^^^^^^^^^^

Going to have to go with that answer.

Any one else see the irony of pot stirring canadian makeing the call for this?????

I made a call for it too. Just about every other forum has had to resort to a political sub-forum as well. Maybe if the 10 guys that constantly throw their political temper tantrums could keep a political thread going for a while it wouldn't be a problem. Starting a new thread every day or every other day is ridiculous. We get it, the sky is falling. Just because a few of you guys puff out your chest and yell louder than everyone else does not mean that you are the voice of this board. I'm all for giving you guys your own short bus to play in. You can run around and insult eachother, make threats, regurgitate what you heard on whoever's radio show. Meanwhile, the rest of us don't have to watch you tards play grab-ass. It makes sense to me.

Comment

maybe it would also cut down on collateral damage, political grenades being dropped in every other nearby thread.
              sigpic
              Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
              If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

This would be good for organization, yeah, but it doesn't help New Posts people like me :/
                cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by Tavern Gnome View Post
                  I made a call for it too. Just about every other forum has had to resort to a political sub-forum as well. Maybe if the 10 guys that constantly throw their political temper tantrums could keep a political thread going for a while it wouldn't be a problem. Starting a new thread every day or every other day is ridiculous. We get it, the sky is falling. Just because a few of you guys puff out your chest and yell louder than everyone else does not mean that you are the voice of this board. I'm all for giving you guys your own short bus to play in. You can run around and insult eachother, make threats, regurgitate what you heard on whoever's radio show. Meanwhile, the rest of us don't have to watch you tards play grab-ass. It makes sense to me.
                  This.

Babies need to be kept in a playpen.

Comment

Nop.
                    Originally posted by LJ851
                    I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

I just hate when someone posts in OT " WTF is this?" and then I click it thinking that some random schmuck stuck his head up an elephands ass for a good laugh and then all I get is Obama said some shit that no one wants to hear about.
                      1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                      You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Making the thread titles properly descriptive solves the issue. Maybe that's all it takes. If you're tired of political discussions don't click on them. Simple.
                        Originally posted by kronus
                        would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

I don't care either way.
                          But having a sub forum for politics would keep those that want to say something when they don't keep track of what goes on in politics from commenting.
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

nop
                            "I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death."
                            -Patrick Henry, n.d.

Comment

If all these political topics are so important and informative and interesting, why wouldnt you want your own very special section for it?

Comment

Working...
                              X