Vote - Political subforum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray Smoodiver View Post
    If you're still here in 48 hours, I'll blow you your father to a cockstand.

Edit: I'll blow you both.. I'll even fly there.
    So all I did was ask you a question, and point out the truth. And you can't handle it so you are going to get me banned? Am I reading that right?

BTW, my father passed some years back. Thanks. And besides, I don't accept head from men.

But, if the powers that be want me gone, so be it. My life will continue just fine. The Navy keeps me plenty busy.

Great way to encourage new members and grow the forums, though-banning anyone you get pissed at. Nice....

Comment

Looks like we have a 2-1 margine, I'd say the people have spoken.

Comment

Sounds like you're all a bunch of butthurt waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffless.
        Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
        Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Wow, I'm not siding with anyone here, and I fully respect the place here that the OG's have earned, but I think we should be able to discuss pertinent social issues.

Yes, there are some threads that get way out of hand, but sometimes, there is a great deal of conversation and understanding from adults on both sides of the table.

I think what was said above about (POL) or a derivative is a good, middle ground for the sides here to meet at.

Comment

For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.
            Originally posted by Matt-B
            hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

So what subject gets banned/banished to a separate forum next?

And is ML going to volunteer to moderate the political forum, or does he expect someone else to do that?

Oh, and I like how fairly the question was framed by ML as well.
              sigpic
              1988 5 spd.Cabrio/Lachs Silber/Black Leather/123k/Dealer Serviced & Maintained by both PO's
              Clarion DXZ785USB HU, BBS Wheels, Leather e-brake handle & e-brake boot, Mtech 1 Wheel, Maplight Mirror, Performance chip, Rear Headrests.
              Previous E30: 1986 5 spd. 325es/Delphin Gray/Black Leather/191k

Comment

Well, we are still in Off-Topic, so...

I'm thinking this new sub-forum ain't gonna happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                  Well, we are still in Off-Topic, so...

I'm thinking this new sub-forum ain't gonna happen.

Farbin speaks, Josh creates.
                  Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Working...
                  X